Has Anyone Tried Ginseng? Seems To Really Thicken Hair.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Tried red panax ginseg or Asian ginseng and my hair thickened up in a hurry. I do have to say though I started to get really bad muscle twitches and cramping so I backed off for now.

Has anyone else tried Asian Ginseng?

Amanda Brussels

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Cody, I've tried asian ginseng and it has an awesome result, I my granny give it to me and actually i don't like it at first because of the smell and the color.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried red panax ginseg or Asian ginseng and my hair thickened up in a hurry. I do have to say though I started to get really bad muscle twitches and cramping so I backed off for now.

(shot of tequila, put loaded gun in mouth and repeat until I fall asleep)

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score

can you define thicken? do you mean actual fifers got thicker in diameter, or nee growth filled in balding spots, or peach fuzz went terminal?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cody and amanda, are you using it orally or topically. Please provide the exact name of the product. Thank you

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
Cody and amanda, are you using it orally or topically. Please provide the exact name of the product. Thank you
i think he took it internally, hence the side effects. the korean paper that published a study on it took it orally.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks warner. Are you going to try it?
id try it topically, as I believe that the side effects would be less, but then there is the question of whether or not it can be absorbed topically.
what id like the first user to clarify, is what he means by thickening, and the time it took to notice the results.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
so just l

tried the topical ginseng myself , i started getting similar symptoms; muscle pain in biceps, and shoulder region after about a week of use. looks like ginseng does have some side effects even when applied topically. hoping the pain will go away with discontinued use.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing like some great before and after photos to liven up the discussion.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing like some great before and after photos to liven up the discussion.
quit after 2 weeks so sorry no photos. if u want before and after photos check out the article on reboost on the follicle thought website