Has anyone tried essential oils?

Jacob

Reaction score
How does/did it work for you?

Sorry for the late reply. It's soothing..helps with irritation/inflammation(other things I use/take can also help though). It helps if I'm consistent and keep up with using it.

- - - Updated - - -

It must be an error,
jacob, do you used it 3 times a day after shampooing?

In Inspired nutrition web
Suggested Usage for Scalp Defense:

Shake before each use (organic ingredients tend to settle a bit). Apply to the scalp after shampooing or even while the scalp is dry. Scalp Defense is most effective if it is allowed to dry for 15 minutes before any wiping off. Two or three times a day is even more effective.

I think they're referring to if you have some bad scalp problems or even when first starting out to get things under control- inflammation or whatever. Once in the morning and once in the evening...that's the norm for many for shampoo'n etc. But I normally just use it once a day.

- - - Updated - - -

So how long did you let it grow to get to the length it is in your avatar? :cool:

Jacob

Reaction score
I don't see why not..especially if using products that contain goodies in them for hair loss. Natural ones especially. Then you have those that need to first shower in the morning and when they get back from work or before bed. And if you're applying topicals, usually twice a day like I do..a fresh clean scalp makes a lot of sense ;)

robinhood

Reaction score
A fresh clean scalp that get washed twice a day? there are no goodies worth putting twice a day on your head, unless you are looking to end up completely bold before you hit 40

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
To date, I have to agree with your primary statement. So many testimonials, so little progress.:(

Jacob

Reaction score
A fresh clean scalp that get washed twice a day? there are no goodies worth putting twice a day on your head, unless you are looking to end up completely bold before you hit 40

And your evidence for that is...?

And how do you get a fresh clean scalp w/out washing it? :woot:

robinhood

Reaction score
Doesn't need to be washed twice a day to be fresh, twice a week should be enough unless you live in a the tropics and sweat all day, the scalp produce natural oils that your hair needs, it protects it from external aggressions such as wind, sun, cold, rubbing...
Everytime you wash your hair and shampoo it with chemicals contained in your shampoo, you are losing hair, you are stripping it off :mobile:

Jacob

Reaction score
The Skin Revolution...Morrocco Method...Lamas Chinese Herbal...check their ingredients.

I also wash my face twice a day..even shower twice a day especially in the summer. Shocking.

Phat

Reaction score
HI Jocob, this is very interesting post. I wanna ask what kind of topical treatment that u use? what result you have? I am on finasteride since Feb, I wanna add some topical instead of minoxidil. any advise?

Thanks

Phat

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else tried Essential oils with success?
i used Aurvedic Amla products-shampoo+conditioner for 6-9 month, condition of hair become good but shedding was the same/minimal less, no/minimal new regrowth. as harmonizer therapy it can be used!

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Eliza
Nice to see you, I am very fan of essential oils, Do you know the composition of this product? I visited the page and I did not found it. And how is possible oligometals in a supossed oil blend? I am curious