Has Anyone Tried Cvs Beauty 360 Natural Hair Growth Solution?

Fredie2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not pimping. It has something called plant active bioroot from organic pea sprout extract. I think Sheffield Pharma makes it for CVS. They had it on close out for 3 bottles for $9.99.

It supposedly penetrates the deepest part of the hair bulb. I am not trying to pimp just wonder if anyone tried it. Thanks.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am not pimping. It has something called plant active bioroot from organic pea sprout extract. I think Sheffield Pharma makes it for CVS. They had it on close out for 3 bottles for $9.99.

It supposedly penetrates the deepest part of the hair bulb. I am not trying to pimp just wonder if anyone tried it. Thanks.

i know youre looking for an alternative to minoxidil but i think youd be better off continuing with it but finding a way to have it not irritate your skin.

Fredie2

My Regimen
Reaction score
i know youre looking for an alternative to minoxidil but i think youd be better off continuing with it but finding a way to have it not irritate your skin.

Thanks but does anyone know if the non propylene glycol liquid versions work and which brand is best? I think it is the cause of irritation. I am using foam but I have hair so it is harder to work with.