Has anyone tried create CosmeRNA? Affects Androgen Recptors

edh38

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on everything know to man. Pfs.
Would you still recommend E3 (sides disregarded)? Just bought 10g more of it...
If I can up my density by 30% I would be satisfied.
A list of things I tried - without cosmetic results.
Screenshot_2022-05-02-04-45-21-33__01.jpg

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
About the same. The way I see it I might as well be bald. I have to buzz/shave it regardless. Until we find something that can actually regrow I'm screwed.

I hate to see you down like this man, your posts inspired me to start tackling my hairloss before it got out of control. I genuinely hope something comes along that gives you the results you need.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 179547

Brutal, I think we can all pack up and leave after this.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to see you down like this man, your posts inspired me to start tackling my hairloss before it got out of control. I genuinely hope something comes along that gives you the results you need.
We need the HMI asap. A pitty they are taking their time. Could have been halfway in phase 2 already...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 why not go for a FUE? You also don't seem to report any sides from anti androgens so you only need one FUE. Or is fina/duta not enough for you to maintain?

I have lost all of my gains so FUE is out of the question even if I maintain, which I'm doing without drugs. I used to tolerate dutasteride and finasteride well, but I'm afraid to touch them after the severe sides I had from spironolactone/estrogen/etc. Once you develop sides you're more at risk for them even with less potent AAs

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have lost all of my gains so FUE is out of the question even if I maintain, which I'm doing without drugs. I used to tolerate dutasteride and finasteride well, but I'm afraid to touch them after the severe sides I had from spironolactone/estrogen/etc. Once you develop sides you're more at risk for them even with less potent AAs

You'll try pyrilutamide?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sad to hear that, bro. Luckily there are alternatives. minoxidil, Dermarolling and an AA antagonist like Pyri or RU combined should help you make up some lost ground.

Last edited:

notoriousone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What sides on spironolactone? I just picked it up but have had sides on finasteride, RU, and minoxidil

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 179547
Yes. Estriol is great. Latanoprost is great too.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
What sides on spironolactone? I just picked it up but have had sides on finasteride, RU, and minoxidil
If you had sides from finasteride don't even think about taking spironolactone.

notoriousone

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you had sides from finasteride don't even think about taking spironolactone.
Why? I know one of its mechanisms of action is a 5ari but didn't think to the same level. I actually got sides on .08mg topical finasteride (brain fog). Also, I messaged you privately. Looking for some advice on if there is anything I can do at this point for treatment. I've gotten sides from literally everything I've tried.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? I know one of its mechanisms of action is a 5ari but didn't think to the same level. I actually got sides on .08mg topical finasteride (brain fog). Also, I messaged you privately. Looking for some advice on if there is anything I can do at this point for treatment. I've gotten sides from literally everything I've tried.
It's effectively an AR antagonist. It reduces androgenic activity more than dutasteride because it blocks both DHT and T.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone is a Trans meds , its will give you tits and more PERMENT sides that wont go away even after you stop it.

notoriousone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's effectively an AR antagonist. It reduces androgenic activity more than dutasteride because it blocks both DHT and T.
The only sides I got on finasteride was brain fog. However, anything I use topically gives me side effects.