Has Anyone Seen This Video???????? Any Thoughts?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These Australian doctors say finasteride 1mg x 3 has good results
any thoughts?

sorry dont know hwot oembed

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen it. Sounds about right, Even though i take one everyday.

baldcel503

My Regimen
Reaction score
If only 1.4% get side effects idk why it's an issue. In fact, may as well take 5mg a day given how cheap finasteride is.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always prefer to take meds the way they were taken in the trials to have the same chance of success. Also, considering that finasteride has a half-life of ~6 hours, taking it every 3 days will lead to fluctuating hormone levels, risking in Telogen Effluvium. Although I've just read an article that finasteride lasts 4 days in the system due to high affinity for 5ar enzyme, many claims in this post were questionable and stood against my knowledge on finasteride.

So, my recommendation: take 1 mg finasteride every day.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Effectively they are suggesting 0.3mg a day. Which is what modern clinical studies suggest, 0.2-0.3mg daily.

Nothing new there. It is only new because the average person is a f*cking moron.

Anyone taking more than that is just overdosing themselves. See Caserini study.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Effectively they are suggesting 0.3mg a day. Which is what modern clinical studies suggest, 0.2-0.3mg daily.

Nothing new there. It is only new because the average person is a f*cking moron.

Anyone taking more than that is just overdosing themselves. See Caserini study.
Finasteride inhibition curve suggests 0.25 mg provides nearly the same level of inhibition as 1 mg. However, taking 1 mg 3 days a week (non-successive days) is not the same as taking 0.3 mg per day. DHT levels will rise during the days finasteride is not administered and will lead to reduced efficacy of finasteride. Best way is to take 0.3 mg per day.