Has anyone seen a minoxidil foam without PPG?

ABJac

Reaction score
I am desperately looking to find a Minoxidil foam with PPG, but can only seem to find liquid versions. If anyone knows of any legitimate brands or companies carrying a PPG free foam, please let me know. I am sure I seen one on amazon, but can't find it now.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't even figure out what he's talking about. The title of this thread is: "Has anyone seen a foam without PPG", then he immediately goes on to say: "I am desperately looking for a foam with PPG..." I'm baffled by what he means.

ABJac

Reaction score
Seriously guys solid responses, I really appreciate the feed back. A simple question, and go figure, guys that spend hours and hours researching every strand of every molecule that might have something to do with hair loss, and follow up by posting articles about everything from asthma and sperm shampoo, homemade concoctions of potent chemical mixes with scientific data attached... etc, but cant give me a simple answer.
:finger2:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ask a simple question, DAMNIT!!

Bowser

Established Member
Reaction score
bryan is right! the question doesn't make sense. read it again! and again.

Cassin

Reaction score
Seriously guys solid responses, I really appreciate the feed back. A simple question, and go figure, guys that spend hours and hours researching every strand of every molecule that might have something to do with hair loss, and follow up by posting articles about everything from asthma and sperm shampoo, homemade concoctions of potent chemical mixes with scientific data attached... etc, but cant give me a simple answer.
:finger2:

[h=2]Has anyone seen a minoxidil foam without PPG? [/h]
I am desperately looking to find a Minoxidil foam with PPG, but can only seem to find liquid versions. If anyone knows of any legitimate brands or companies carrying a PPG free foam, please let me know. I am sure I seen one on amazon, but can't find it now.

ABJac

Reaction score
Thats what modern folk call a TYPO. sorry I missed it, but seriously.. you guy's couldn't put it together? :uglylol:

Jacob

Reaction score
I'm not surprised they couldn't put it together. I'd refer to another thread but I'll behave :mrgreen:

northwest

Reaction score
PPG free foam?, erm that will be nearly all of them then.

Rogaine, Regaine, Kirkland, Wallgreens, Equate, Simply Right, to name a few.