Has Anyone Purchased A Stock System From Ebay Or Amazon?

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have noticed them there, pretty cheap too. Just curious how the quality is.

yesmush

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have ordered from eBay too It was around £100 it was a lace #3 and in natural daylight you would of thought I was a red head their was that much red in it. Got a refund.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 or 3 posts on this subject. Here is one of them

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ss-how-about-50-off-ebay.125369/#post-1844860

You just have to be careful on the suppliers (amazon store) their reputation. Ask them questions and keep records of answers. In my case I ordered a lace piece, but received mono. Ended up keeping unit but got partail refund. Turned out that I enjoyed unit....amazon customer service is good, so you have recourse in case of issues.

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 or 3 posts on this subject. Here is one of them

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ss-how-about-50-off-ebay.125369/#post-1844860

You just have to be careful on the suppliers (amazon store) their reputation. Ask them questions and keep records of answers. In my case I ordered a lace piece, but received mono. Ended up keeping unit but got partail refund. Turned out that I enjoyed unit....amazon customer service is good, so you have recourse in case of issues.
I was thinking, If I ever DID order, I would use amazon. I order many many MANY things from Amazon. THeir return service is excellent; you just put it in a box/bag not even a label. UPS comes with one, so if you get the unit and don't like it you should be able to send it back. Of course, not cut in.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As mentioned verify this with seller, not all are flexible..basically you would have to not even undo the netting, unpackage the hairpiece, for a return for most companies...better check before. I notice many have pictures of lace pieces, but in description, the say rhin skin, or vice versa, so again ask questions and document