Has Anyone Here Used Tm-30089 - Huge Half--life!

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked @Iah11 about the taste because he might just salt the f*** out of it. It’s way too cheap to be pure TM, the only other way he could claim that it even vaguely resembles TM is by buying a bulk load and dumping a crate of salt into it. Otherwise yeah probably flower or some sh*t.

His Tm is salty. Rechemco.to for example offers a non-salty version, you can see the lower molecular weight here as well. Hence I said one should use an acid to break that off and regain effciency.

Anyways, if you guys are lucky swiss finishes the modules soon and ppl can participate in our private forums gbs even as non-members. We also are about to get fevi. Admin worked his *** off for over a year and spent a lot of his own money to finally have a lab produce it. Fevi is 3.5x as expenive as Seti but 40x as efficient so it pays off big time.

Ive been telling you guys, 15% to 20% seti topical along with wounding, and castor oil orally and topically will give you regrowth....Lithium right after dermarolling is good too, about 5 mg topically.

Tm is way stronger, so you need only tiny bits as it blocks receptors until their renewal. So it is actually faily cheap.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
His Tm is salty. Rechemco.to for example offers a non-salty version, you can see the lower molecular weight here as well. Hence I said one should use an acid to break that off and regain effciency.

Anyways, if you guys are lucky swiss finishes the modules soon and ppl can participate in our private forums gbs even as non-members. We also are about to get fevi. Admin worked his *** off for over a year and spent a lot of his own money to finally have a lab produce it. Fevi is 3.5x as expenive as Seti but 40x as efficient so it pays off big time.

Tm is way stronger, so you need only tiny bits as it blocks receptors until their renewal. So it is actually faily cheap.
I would love to get my hands on some legit TM or the fevi gb. Is there a way I could be added to this? What prices are we looking at?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm looking at the Rechemco TM. It’s 203 EUR for a gram, which is about 316 AUD. Not that bad considering you only need what? 10mg per dose?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to get my hands on some legit TM or the fevi gb. Is there a way I could be added to this? What prices are we looking at?

We wont gb tm on private forums as it is too dangerous.

From my understanding there is a gonna be a normal public shop like thing for gb participation (ppl need to pay in advance cause kane shills in the past sabotaged gbs, this also gonna enhance the tempo of gbs by quite a bit). You dont need to be added.

Fevi pricing is not clear yet. I cant really talk too much about this cause it is private forum stuff. So we kinda hope Swiss finishes the modules soon. Sadly the other programmer we had on it seems to lack skills for it after all, so it is all up to swiss again.

Hmm looking at the Rechemco TM. It’s 203 EUR for a gram, which is about 316 AUD. Not that bad considering you only need what? 10mg per dose?

Well, there are research prices and consumer prices. You cant really compare chemicals produced by some chinese "lab" (container in the outskirt of a city) for consumers with stuff produced by the big ones like sigmar and others.

Rechemco.to is also not very reliable from what I read on reddit. Their website also looks half dead.
Pretty sure they just resell it like kane as well.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
We wont gb tm on private forums as it is too dangerous.

From my understanding there is a gonna be a normal public shop like thing for gb participation (ppl need to pay in advance cause kane shills in the past sabotaged gbs, this also gonna enhance the tempo of gbs by quite a bit). You dont need to be added.

Fevi pricing is not clear yet. I cant really talk too much about this cause it is private forum stuff. So we kinda hope Swiss finishes the modules soon. Sadly the other programmer we had on it seems to lack skills for it after all, so it is all up to swiss again.

Well, there are research prices and consumer prices. You cant really compare chemicals produced by some chinese "lab" (container in the outskirt of a city) for consumers with stuff produced by the big ones like sigmar and others.

Rechemco.to is also not very reliable from what I read on reddit. Their website also looks half dead.
Pretty sure they just resell it like kane as well.
Bugger. Well thanks for the heads up anyway. Definitely want some fevi if I can get some. Anyway you could give me details about the private forum elsewhere?