Has Anyone Here Used Tm-30089 - Huge Half--life!

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you taking i orally? Like drinking it in some water or..?

Yeah just taking it and washing it down with water. Honestly i wouldnt recommend spending the money on TM. Its had literally no effect at all. No side effects even. Even when the powder came it wasn't a uniform colour so I dont think whatever im taking is legit. If it helps your peace of mind, try it, but again, its probably just not worth it.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah just taking it and washing it down with water. Honestly i wouldnt recommend spending the money on TM. Its had literally no effect at all. No side effects even. Even when the powder came it wasn't a uniform colour so I dont think whatever im taking is legit. If it helps your peace of mind, try it, but again, its probably just not worth it.

Yeah, thats bunk. Saw that discussion on german forums. Everyone had white powder just one guy had dirt in his bag.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, thats bunk. Saw that discussion on german forums. Everyone had white powder just one guy had dirt in his bag.
That’s so disappointing, because generally Kane is a fairly reliable source. Guess it just goes to show trust no one, except MAYBE one of the legit chemical trader sites like sigma Aldrich.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never trust Kane again. They are scammers, I've no doubt about it now. Let's spread the words : they are scammers !

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never trust Kane again. They are scammers, I've no doubt about it now. Let's spread the words : they are scammers !
Well you have to wonder at why they are selling “TM” for $200 per gram when all of the legit chemical traders are selling it for that much per 10mg. There’s no way to explain why his is so cheap other than the fact that it’s not actual TM.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie : I should have been more careful, you're right. Too good to be true

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@proscar2 where were you getting your TM? Seems like if it was from Kane than you can blame your side effects on something else.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
right I'm ready to call it quits on TM. i practically have 1g left, i bought it with kaneshop and i can prove it with email and bank statement. I paid 140 GBP for it. Im ready to sell it on to anyone who wants to try it for £40 plus postage. let me know, otherwise its getting thrown anyway.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
right I'm ready to call it quits on TM. i practically have 1g left, i bought it with kaneshop and i can prove it with email and bank statement. I paid 140 GBP for it. Im ready to sell it on to anyone who wants to try it for £40 plus postage. let me know, otherwise its getting thrown anyway.
Get it tested mate. No one is going in to buy it off you if it seems fake

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get it tested mate. No one is going in to buy it off you if it seems fake

Its too expensive to get it tested. I just thought there might be someone who wants to take a punt on it for cheap. If not, its cool0

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the colour is not uniform, I would complain. Maybe he sends you some clean flour :D

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the colour is not uniform, I would complain. Maybe he sends you some clean flour :D
I asked @Iah11 about the taste because he might just salt the f*** out of it. It’s way too cheap to be pure TM, the only other way he could claim that it even vaguely resembles TM is by buying a bulk load and dumping a crate of salt into it. Otherwise yeah probably flower or some sh*t.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do you guys want to use tm when its barely been tested for safety purposes when you have seti. smh. Health>hair

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Because hair growth m8. f*****g hair growth.

Ive been telling you guys, 15% to 20% seti topical along with wounding, and castor oil orally and topically will give you regrowth....Lithium right after dermarolling is good too, about 5 mg topically.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been telling you guys, 15% to 20% seti topical along with wounding, and castor oil orally and topically will give you regrowth....Lithium right after dermarolling is good too, about 5 mg topically.
Please don’t make assurances of anything. Hairloss is not as easy as “take this and you’ll be right”. It’s mlre complex than any
Of us can imagine, and there’s no easy cure for 95% of Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers.