Has Anyone Here Used Tm-30089 - Huge Half--life!

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, going hard.

You consume 9 ML of castor oil per day orally?

Yeah. More like 6-7g. Leveled up over time to see where my tolerance goes. I think it increased over time.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice protocol... But why do you use miconazol (pge1) at the same time with castor (pge2)? They offset each other

Thats ok. Castor is exogenous (some agonistic activity on ep4 if I remember correctly). The antagonistic effects occur during the production of those. Adding exogenous Ep3 should be fine from my understanding. It is also not like PGE1 kills PGE2 to 100%, you can increase pge1 and pge2 somewhat. Thats what minoxidil for example does.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on day 4 of 10mg tm per day oral. Nothing to report at all so far. No side effects, sleep is the same. No decrease in shedding. Maybe a decrease in scalp irritation but if it is, its a vague feeling.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried TM30089 yesterday and this morning, just because I was curious. 1% topically ... I felt nothing and the itchy remains the same. Maybe TM from Kane is fake or sh*t.

Its only a day bro, probably give time. I am curious as to the legitimacy tho. My tm is definitely more powdery than crystalline.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0.1 is already pretty high, ppl usually go for 0.0x.

Anyways, there is salt on that kane tm. You can probably resolve it and make it more efficient by adding like 3% acid to it (like lactic or citric). Thats what germans have been doing.

And yeah, might be very good idea to get it tested...

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0.1 is already pretty high, ppl usually go for 0.0x.

Anyways, there is salt on that kane tm. You can probably resolve it and make it more efficient by adding like 3% acid to it (like lactic or citric). Thats what germans have been doing.

And yeah, might be very good idea to get it tested...

Germans get theirs from a different source im aware? Unfortunately it doesnt ship to the uk.

Do you know the general consensus on the efficacy? Ive seen one guy claim that 10mg has halted shedding on a german forum. How long should i wait to see results (results being the slowing down of shedding) with a pgd2 inhibitor?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Germans get theirs from a different source im aware? Unfortunately it doesnt ship to the uk.

Do you know the general consensus on the efficacy? Ive seen one guy claim that 10mg has halted shedding on a german forum. How long should i wait to see results (results being the slowing down of shedding) with a pgd2 inhibitor?

Some did get it from kane, some got it back in the days from here: https://www.rechemco.to/de/tm30089.html

Idk how many are still using it. No one really reported back.

It was the OPs "friend". Considering his post history he probably was a shill or something.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried again tonight (+this morning) 0.1% ... and I felt nothing. Itchy still here. I will try for a week or 2. But I don't think this stuff is going to work :/ ... thank you Kane.

It can take up to 3 months to see less shedding on finasteride so id say stick it out if i were you. Having said that, i cant make sense of the side effects made out in the op. I literally feel the exact same and im using way more.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update after one week of 10mg TM orally bought from kaneshop.

In the last couple days, my scalps felt ok but thats probably a placebo effect. No side effects. No change in the rate of shedding.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you preparing your solution?

I make it everyday. 3ml alcool, 1ml pg, few drops of dmso ... and I try to use only 1mg of TM30089 ... and I put everything on my scalp. It does nothing.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I make it everyday. 3ml alcool, 1ml pg, few drops of dmso ... and I try to use only 1mg of TM30089 ... and I put everything on my scalp. It does nothing.
Mate I don’t want to advocate this because the chemical could be dangerous long-term, but thought about oral use? Maybe upping the dose?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie : I dont want to use it orally. And I'm not sure about the right dose.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update after one week of 10mg TM orally bought from kaneshop.

In the last couple days, my scalps felt ok but thats probably a placebo effect. No side effects. No change in the rate of shedding.
How are you taking i orally? Like drinking it in some water or..?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe get your stuff tested for once before you put it on your head/into your mouth?

Otherwise you might end up in the same embarrassing situation as the ppl in the odm thread.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe get your stuff tested for once before you put it on your head/into your mouth?

Otherwise you might end up in the same embarrassing situation as the ppl in the odm thread.
Embarrassing indeed, but preceded but pages upon pages of ultra-convincing pseudo-studies, “testing”, and “results”. We had faith, sadly. Thanks for the props though. Kick in the guts but I suppose rightfully so.