Has Anyone Here Used Tm-30089 - Huge Half--life!

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seems amazing.......

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/22409-Why-did-Setipiprant-win-over-Ramatroban-TM30089-!

A lot of people talk about TM-30089 but no one posts any results.

I have bought and tried some TM-30089 from Kane but I am here to report that it works but the side effects cannot be tolerated.

I started taking it and it started working fast and my slow hair loss stopped. I used it at a concentration of 0.1%. I just guessed at the necessary concentration since there is no good information available online that I could find about other people actually using it rather than just talking about it.

It works way better than RU at 5% and I thought I had discovered something really useful.

Unfortunately, my sleep was getting worse and worse and it took me a while but I realized that it was because of the TM. I stopped taking it and it too me about 2 weeks before my sleep returned to a decent quality. I tried the TM again just to be sure. This time I only took it once. Even that was enough to disturb my sleep for 1 week. I tried it one more time yesterday and I only left it on my scalp for 45 minutes before washing it out but my sleep was still disturbed last night. It took me a long time to fall asleep and I woke up at maybe 6am instead of 8am like I should have and couldn't fall back asleep.

The side effects are too great. Take a look at the medical research (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11843094) - pgd2 is related to sleep and TM seems to go systemic very easily. I can see why they abandoned development efforts on this drug and went with setipiprant and other compounds instead.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't wait to try :p if it work ! If I need to sleep I will take drugs. Hair is more important.

But honestly I don't think it will work ... too good to be true, some always.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But Fevi will lower pgd2 and will be taken orally ... so why it's a problem with TM and not with Fevi ?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
But Fevi will lower pgd2 and will be taken orally ... so why it's a problem with TM and not with Fevi ?

It will be a problem for some still. The curse of hair loss is that there is no treatment without side effects. At least when we're talking about chemicals.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will TM dissolve in premixed K&B solution (ethanol and water)?

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@lah11 : "The solubility of CAY10471 in these solvents is approximately 15 mg/ml in ethanol and approximately 30 mg/ml in DMSO and DMF.
CAY10471 is sparingly soluble in aqueous buffers. For maximum solubility in aqueous buffers, CAY10471 should first be dissolved in DMSO and then diluted with the aqueous buffer of choice. CAY10471 has a solubility of approximately 0.5 mg/ml in a 1:5 solution of DMSO: PBS (pH 7.2) using this method. We do not recommend storing the aqueous solution for more than one day."
Water is not the best for storage :/

Hmm thank you, im thinking of using this or OC and mixing it daily with KB solution (no other options at this point). I've only ever seen a handful of forum posts, all of which are pretty positive on this and OC. Do you have any idea the effective concentrations for either?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you get it do yourself a favor and get it tested.

And please keep a picture protocoll and share. It doesnt really help that ppl who test it dont report back.
Otherwise we knew now if it works or not. Maybe ppl also just bought bunk/flour.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every single drug have side effects. Literally every single one of them.

This, pretty much this. And mdv, odm and tm are honestly a bit too much imo.

You need things that have been tested at least in humans. And tm hasnt while odm/mdv are for ppl who would die otherwise.

Maybe this is interesting for all ppl who are going to test stuff that has never been tested in humans, including chinese bunk:

Sometimes I think I should just sell flour on alibaba. I would make money and be one of the nicest ppl there at the same time by selling the safest thing on there....

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
This, pretty much this. And mdv, odm and tm are honestly a bit too much imo.

Last chance.

You need things that have been tested at least in humans.

Tried 'em, didn't work.

Your regimen barely fits on my screen. Are you at least maintaining with all that? Just be happy that Finasteride works for you, don't preach to the rest of us. We use experimentals because we have no other choice.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last chance.

Tried 'em, didn't work.

Your regimen barely fits on my screen. Are you at least maintaining with all that? Just be happy that Finasteride works for you, don't preach to the rest of us. We use experimentals because we have no other choice.

If those routes dont work for you then you should try a Jak/STAT3 inhibitor.
Your immunesystem might kill hair over other routes than those of male pattern baldness.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
If those routes dont work for you then you should try a Jak/STAT3 inhibitor.
Your immunesystem might kill hair over other routes than those of male pattern baldness.

Are those available yet ?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are those available yet ?

I saw tofa super expensively on medizinfuchs.de. Dont think so for alopecia. You could try to get a gb going. Maybe some Androgenetic Alopecia ppl with money might join, I think cots named one or two that also work for us male pattern baldness. In a gb testing cost also spreads.

Tofa is probably a good one to try?

I didnt really research them much. But if common treatments dont work for your, there should be other pathways.

Instead of tm there is sulfa to try as ghetto substance.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw tofa super expensively on medizinfuchs.de. Dont think so for alopecia. You could try to get a gb going. Maybe some Androgenetic Alopecia ppl with money might join, I think cots named one or two that also work for us male pattern baldness. In a gb testing cost also spreads.

Tofa is probably a good one to try?

I didnt really research them much. But if common treatments dont work for your, there should be other pathways.

Instead of tm there is sulfa to try as ghetto substance.

if you could put a percentage on it, what would you give finasteride in terms of its importance compared to the rest of your regimen?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you could put a percentage on it, what would you give finasteride in terms of its importance compared to the rest of your regimen?

Very high of course. Reducing DHT lowers tons of factors in the negative cascade such as Dkk1...
If I had the money I would get seti/fevi.

Have been on minoxidil and finasteride for quite some years now, but the receding part didnt stop. I am focusing currencty on getting my temples back.

My regimen here is not really up-to-date anymore. I am considering some stuff and got other on the way to me.
Here is my spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SXr6FXQnVjQG8e1LyKz7ArGvB7T2ULqeiT5S5-Ap72Q/edit?usp=sharing

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very high of course. Reducing DHT lowers tons of factors in the negative cascade such as Dkk1...
If I had the money I would get seti/fevi.

Have been on minoxidil and finasteride for quite some years now, but the receding part didnt stop. I am focusing currencty on getting my temples back.

My regimen here is not really up-to-date anymore. I am considering some stuff and got other on the way to me.
Here is my spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SXr6FXQnVjQG8e1LyKz7ArGvB7T2ULqeiT5S5-Ap72Q/edit?usp=sharing

Damn, going hard.

You consume 9 ML of castor oil per day orally?