Has Anyone Here Heard Of Or Used Oleuropein?

LongHairDude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm new here.

I'm a male in late 30's, I've had long hair for the last 15 years. A couple of years ago I noticed my hairline receding at the temples so I started using Rogaine 5% which slowed further thinning but after 2 years I'm now noticing that the thinning process is still ongoing and I have also noticed my hair thinning at the crown and a wide hair parting.

I've stopped using Rogaine since it's not effective anymore (I was only using Rogaine alone so far), and went to Hair Club for a free consultation session. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I don't own a bank to commit to the Hair Club program, I also read a lot of horror stories about them online. So I started doing my own research and I found tons of information and products online and I'm really confused now on which product to use. But I've stumbled upon this new information comparing oleuropein to minoxidil which shows better results with scientifically backed research.

I was wondering if any of you here have heard or used oleuropein? I couldn't find anything when I searched the forum

After all my research, and reading on this forum, I'm trying to build my own regimen which consists of:
  1. Derma stamp (1.5 mm)
  2. Minoxidil or oleuropein topical formula
  3. Biotin, Niacin and Vitamin E supplements
  4. Shampoo: HC recommended me Sulfate Free shampoos but I see a lot of people here recommending Nizoral which is not sulfate free, so I'm confused.
  5. If Nizoral is for using twice a week only, what shampoo/conditioner do you use on the off days?
  6. Low light treatment. I've read suggestions for using a cheaper alternative to high end devices: red light bulbs (650nm or 660nm) which are available for under $100, any experiences with these?
Thank you