Has anyone here got a vein showing through their muscles?

G

Like Rafael Nadal’s arms.

http://www.tennisrulz.com/photos/nadal01.jpg

I’d like to know how much it takes to get that strong.

It can’t be that hard for him working out - having great hair, a great career.

I mean there’s hardly anything to knock him down is there?

Of course his motivation is going to be through the roof.

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Has anyone here got a vein showing through their muscles

Gunner said:
Like Raphael Nadal’s arms.

I’d like to know how much it takes to get that strong.

It can’t be that hard for him working out - having great hair, a great career.

I mean there’s hardly anything to knock him down is there?

Of course his motivation is going to be through the roof.

Motivation to work out because he has great hair and a great career? Actually, most people in BAD situations have a lot of motivation to work out because it's their only outlet. You are just one screwed up dude, Gunner. I think you should find the motivation to work out in that you are about as skinny as a poodle's legs.

drinkrum

Reaction score
I got veins on my biceps. And my arms make his look like sticks. It takes hard work. Even if you're on stanz or other hormones, you can't grow big without putting in sweat.

D.

SE-freak

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
I got veins on my biceps. And my arms make his look like sticks. It takes hard work. Even if you're on stanz or other hormones, you can't grow big without putting in sweat.

D.

rum how many times do you train each group weekly? once?

G

I get a few on my forearms and biceps when I wake up in the morning or when I do physical activity but I'm not massive or anything.

I could kick Nadal's *** though.

drinkrum

Reaction score
SE-freak said:
drinkrum said:

D.

I used to do it twice but think my body builds better when I do it once. Usually I do legs on Monday (get them over with), chest on Tuesday, rest on Wednesday, shoulders on Thursday, arms on Friday, back on Saturday, and rest on Sunday. Abs will be worked out about 2 to 3 times a week, as well.

D.

SE-freak

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
SE-freak said:
drinkrum said:

D.

I used to do it twice but think my body builds better when I do it once. Usually I do legs on Monday (get them over with), chest on Tuesday, rest on Wednesday, shoulders on Thursday, arms on Friday, back on Saturday, and rest on Sunday. Abs will be worked out about 2 to 3 times a week, as well.

D.

Thanks for your response rum.

I could always change my shape in two weeks-I build muscle fast.
Could never get defined abs though. Triceps and chest are my strong groups. After the hairloss thing started troubling me seriously, my appetite for muscle diminished- or you could say I have less energy now.

I lifted weights for about four years and got good results without even taking protein powder.

If you have any tips, (I want to grow again) they are more than welcome.

G

...::traxdata::... said:
I get fit by banging the living hell out of my g/f

Invite Gunner over to your house then.

I'm sure he could get a vein to pop out on his c***.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I "used" to have veins on my biceps and forearms back when I was lifting in 8th - 12th grades (MANY moons ago).

These days I'm happy if I can just maintain some definition.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Hilarious, Neil.

Anyway, SE-freak, my advice depends if you want to try pro hormones or remain a virgin. There is a lot of legal stuff out there that works very well, if you know what you're doing. E...max (formerly Ergomax) (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alri/emax.html) is very, very good. It is a modified form of DMT -- an elephant pheromone (and steroid). But if you go this route, send me a PM and we'll chat about the ancillary things that go with it to make sure you don't screw up.

I've only done one cycle of Ergomax. Natural for 4+ years. So I can give you natural advice as well. But I plan to run another Ergomax cycle in a month. Trying to get to 220 lbs and then cut down to 205 or something at 7% body fat.

D.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just started a Superdrol cycle. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. The most important thing I have learned while looking into all this is to take care of yourself. Make sure you have all your support supplements and know what they do. Drink LOTS of water 1+ gallon/day. Listen to your body.

drinkrum

Reaction score
If you feel shutdown (balls really small, lethargic, etc.) stop immediately. Also, are you taking heart supps (policosanol, CoQ-10), fish oils, and liver protectants (NAC, milk thistle)? Those are all necessary along with a good multivitamin. Remember to eat like a horse. Try to get double to triple your body weight in protein and double your total caloric intake.

D.

SE-freak

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
Hilarious, Neil.

Anyway, SE-freak, my advice depends if you want to try pro hormones or remain a virgin. There is a lot of legal stuff out there that works very well, if you know what you're doing. E...max (formerly Ergomax) (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alri/emax.html) is very, very good. It is a modified form of DMT -- an elephant pheromone (and steroid). But if you go this route, send me a PM and we'll chat about the ancillary things that go with it to make sure you don't screw up.

I've only done one cycle of Ergomax. Natural for 4+ years. So I can give you natural advice as well. But I plan to run another Ergomax cycle in a month. Trying to get to 220 lbs and then cut down to 205 or something at 7% body fat.

D.

rum,

I will probably remain a virgin for now. But I can sense you are much into that and I would like ANY advice regarding even natural training- as I think I might be having a very strong tendency to gain muscle and not taking full advantage of it(although I had been lifting for years). I will probably start your routine(1*week) as I can stand the level of training that can get me burnt enough to feel sore for a week.

Any nutritional advice, schedule, sleeping, rep and sets is really welcome.
I train at home(kettler bench) and it is not easy for me to do squats and machines. Only free weights-extention and curl for legs.

Keep in mind that I want to refrain from exhausting diets as my no.1 goal is hair.

thanks again.

drinkrum

Reaction score
I always recommend people wishing to gain mass to eat like crazy. But eat clean foods. Spread your protein throughout the day, start with a high carbs, high fats in the morning and taper those down. Eat supper a couple hours before going to bed. And take a protein shake with milk right before hitting the hay. When I'm bulking, I'm eating close to 4500-5000 calories/day. Muscle Milk shakes are great for getting good calories, fats, and protein.

Curls and extensions are fine, but you really need to do squats. Your legs are half your body's muscle mass. Squats are necessary. I do squats a little differently. I get underneath the bar and scoot my legs forward so I'm at a big of an angle. This puts less strain on the knees and really hits the quads and back of the thighs.

Try to get 7-9 hours of rest a day. Your body will let you know when you need more sleep. Before going to bed, you could take a ZMA stack (zinc, magnesium, B6) -- it will help you sleep and boost anabolic recovery during the night.

If you want some specific advice, just holler.

D.

SE-freak

Reaction score
thanks rum,

you know I am really trying to eat clean foods since hairloss started troubling me. I find that since the stress of losing hair was added I have trouble sleeping as good as before.

Anyway I will try eating more and find a way to add squats. I find that I have less appetite in the morning and I can usually train and eat more as the night approaches- I suppose completely opposite from what I should.
I really enjoy training late.

I will buzz you with more questions for sure.

thanks again.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter when you train. Loading up on carbs and fats in the morning is good to jumpstart your brain and metabolism.

D.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
draper-on-e.jpg