Has Anyone Had Results With Procapil?

garry91

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you got good results, did you use anything else along with it like dermaroller or Finasteride etc?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your unlikely to get good results with just vitamin based treatments alone.

dr dhananjay

My Regimen
Reaction score
Procapil definitely has a good effect on hair loss, but it is not approved FDA approved for androgenetic alopecia i.e Male pattern hair loss or Female pattern hair loss.

Procapil will give strength to hair & will help to prevent hair loss naturally.

It works by facilitating the communication of cells & by holding the cells which lead to hair loss, & it also increases blood flow in the scalp which helps hairs to be well nourished, which will lead in thickening of thinned out hairs.

Procapil also provides protection & repairing effect by activating no. of genes responsible for tissue repair mechanism & it also delays the onset of telogen phase.

As you concerned with the results, many patients have got a good result when combined with Finasteride & Dermaroller & another supportive method available for treating hair loss. Many hair Serums are available in the market, which consists of Procapil, so you can use them as well.

And yes Procapil can be used as a substitute for such patients who are allergic to Minoxidil, but the result may vary.

Finasteride (for Male it can be taken orally at any age & in Female it should be taken after completing her family).

Before starting any lotion or Medication it is always advised to see highly qualified Dermatologist available nearby you, to see whether you will really in need of Procapil or Finasteride, or you can be simply treated by other multi-vitamins.

I think I have answered all your questions if you have any other query feel free to mail us.