Has Anyone Had Results With Lithium Chloride Or Vpa?

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know these 2 act on the wnt pathway and was wondering if any users have had any kind of results with them, or have even used both at the same time?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie
what's your take on these 2 since you're on WAY if you don't mind me asking?
Oh yeah I tried VPA for months plus wounding and can confirm that it does little to nothing on its own. I think maybe if you used it inconjunction with something that removes WNT inhibiting proteins it could be helpful but it’s not been properly tested like this before as far as I’m aware. I did use it with PTD-DBM but only for 3 weeks before I ran out of peptide. Don’t count on it to do much as a stand-alone treatment.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah I tried VPA for months plus wounding and can confirm that it does little to nothing on its own. I think maybe if you used it inconjunction with something that removes WNT inhibiting proteins it could be helpful but it’s not been properly tested like this before as far as I’m aware. I did use it with PTD-DBM but only for 3 weeks before I ran out of peptide. Don’t count on it to do much as a stand-alone treatment.
What conclusions do you take for your time on PTD-DBM? Did you notice any improvement at the time or following weeks? Anybody still on it? I really have hopes for it

HairOnTheEdge

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know what came about from the conference last year with Dr. Choi?

Was this all just another false alarm?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What conclusions do you take for your time on PTD-DBM? Did you notice any improvement at the time or following weeks? Anybody still on it? I really have hopes for it
Nobody tried it for long enough but we got the impression that we needed much higher doses than what we were using, and that would be unaffordable for the price that it goes for now. No one had results.

HairOnTheEdge

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody tried it for long enough but we got the impression that we needed much higher doses than what we were using, and that would be unaffordable for the price that it goes for now. No one had results.
Ah I see. So I guess we just wait and see if any updates comes out of South Korea regarding this. There was a big fanfare if I remember correctly so I'm hoping it amounts to something.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah I see. So I guess we just wait and see if any updates comes out of South Korea regarding this. There was a big fanfare if I remember correctly so I'm hoping it amounts to something.
We will be waiting for years.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Used VPA and LICL ( And dutasteride, minoxidil, TRET, COOPER PEPTIDES, DERMAROLLER, Stemox...).

VPA and LICL never helped me...used for 2 years ( vpa at 12%).