Has Anyone Had Dramatic Improvements On Proscar?

sanchez

Reaction score
I just started proscar today and after searching this forum it seems like not that many people have reported success with proscar without any sides.

Goingat20

Reaction score
People have had success using finasteride. Just make sure you give it time and hopefully it works well for you, goodluck and keep us updated.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
If you are cutting it in quarters you will be taking slightly over the recommended dose of 1mg. Many people don't get sides on this amount, but it might be best to try taking 1/4 Proscar every other day instead of daily. Someone posted on here a little while ago saying that he took 1/4 Proscar every other day and he had fantastic results. He also said that he didn't get any sides.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Many a people have had success with proscar/propecia. I have. You just hear a lot about the bad experiences and ones with side effects etc.

VWdude

Reaction score
propecia + me + smiling = sweet sweet hair growth.

talbin

Reaction score
I have taken 1/4 Proscar a day for 6 months now. The first month my c*m was a little clear and runny but that is normal. It went away and I have zero side effects now. Also, my hair stopped falling out almost immediately after I started taking it.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
talbin said:
I have taken 1/4 Proscar a day for 6 months now. The first month my c*m was a little clear and runny but that is normal. It went away and I have zero side effects now. Also, my hair stopped falling out almost immediately after I started taking it.

too much info !! :freaked: