Has Anyone Got Real Results On The "prostaglandin Protocol"?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
One year or maybe a bit longer. Took it orally, had maintenance on it or atleast a strong reduction in hairloss.

But still, it was risky. Didn't know how it was made, etc. I did test every batch I got though. But it's getting harder and harder to get.

Why did you stop it? because of the risk of unknown sides?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was odorless and yellowish/white. Definitely not brown.

Really sucks we won't see fevi... Maybe some other compounds that can target the PGD2 angle.
Mine was like very moist sand and smelt like naphthalene, I think the ones ******** was similar. I wonder how ''legit'' Kane's seti is.
It seemed to work for me well but it's very expensive. What was the amount you used?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It was odorless and yellowish/white. Definitely not brown.

Really sucks we won't see fevi... Maybe some other compounds that can target the PGD2 angle.

TM30089 and OC000459 should be way stronger.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cost, hard to get, didn't completely trust supplier and yeah I took it orally so you never know...

Yes my seti was also very moist. I think it was odorless. And I don't remember the amount I took but it wasn't much at all, I'm sure the amount I took is in my post history.

That's for PGE2. Lol, took that a while but it's a bit like a laxative. Was a mess as a topical.

Isn't that super expensive though?

Nope, because you will need much less than seti it shouldn't be way more expensive. Maybe even cheaper.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I will say this about it. I don't think shedding is necessarily indicative of a treatment working or not, but nothing has ever slowed my shedding like ramatroban. That stuff brought my shedding to a screeching halt.

Maybe I need to try TM than, because I also think I had success with Seti.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn’t ramatroban taken off of the shelves because of sides? I remember its half life being suuuuper long and possibly being so tiring for the liver.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it was never approved in the US or Europe. It's approved in Japan and India.

I am sure it was taken off in Japan at some point, might be my memories fault though..

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
it would never work. The thing u antagonize to save hair does a lot more than just being part of a pathway to baldness. I mean ALOT more, essential to our well being. That’s basically why hair loss will never be reversed in our lifetime. You find there is a path to baldness. You try cutting off that path by removing a part of it but OH WAIT, that part u removed is vital. You try chopping off another part WAIT WAIT, also vital. It’s like hair is the brain. You mess with it in any way, try to trick it, u will fail. Feminizing someone isn’t a cure.

it sucks

Dude, read when I post this.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're dreaming. Fevi is unlikely to be approved for asthma. Seti is too weak to do anything, and Allergan has already given up on it. It's not about getting the dose right, people have used massive amounts of seti with no results. Stronger DP2 antagonists have some benefit, but this is not the place to focus your efforts if you're looking for hair growth.
Why do you said that seti was weak?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can review on real human scalp dermaneedling + minoxidil/PRP or whatsoever. The rest there isn't any pics but it's also a part of belief. You and me believes than Daro is something very promising for hair, despite the facts there isn't..any studies on hair clinical application :)

Good it's 1.5g/2g a day.

Seti stopped hair loss for good without sexual side effect. No drugs on market can do this. Fevi is ~1.5-2x more potent than him and we only need 150mg a day. CRTH2 antagonist are ALREADY working.

I can ask you the same thing for Darolutamide. Because he's a pioneer and he don't want to f*** with collagen destruction or sexual side effects. This is the only alternative.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2230218

Are you 50/60/70 ? If no,why are you talking about this ? Are you aware that it's related/correlated and not an scientifically proved association that if you're balding you will also have prostate cancer ?
This is non-sense.

Again, anyone can make whatever they want of statistics it's easy ;) I said 30 to 40% response to minoxidil. You're only detailling the 100% of 30-40% people who responded to Minoxidil.
1k people doesn't represent all people.

Just remember one thing : it's a antihistaminic not a CRTH2 inhibitor.

"In addition to the above genes, levels of the lipocalin (brain) isoform prostaglandin D2 synthase (PGD2S) were elevated in bald scalp relative to haired scalp (Figure 7A). To confirm this finding, PGD2 levels were tested in bald and haired tissue from 3 patients. PGD2 was elevated in all bald samples, 15 at an average fold increase of 11.6 (Figure 7B). This increase in PGD2 was verified in 1 individual by mass spectrometry. PGD2 was detected as 17 pg/mg of tissue in haired scalp and 75.5 pg/mg in bald scalp, representing a 4.4 fold increase in bald tissue. PGF2a also was slightly elevated in bald scalp with 6.7 pg/mg in haired scalp and 15.9 pg/mg in bald scalp. PGE2, however, exhibited the reverse trend with PGE2 present at 22.7 pg/mg in the haired scalp and 12.0 pg/mg in the bald scalp (Figure 7C).

20 [ 00518 ] The RT-PCR results were further confirmed in 2 individuals not measured in the original array study by quantitative RT PCR, demonstrating a 5.23 and 10.7 fold increase of L-PGDS in bald scalp over haired scalp (Figure 7D). Immunohistochemical staining of L-PGDS revealed an increase in bald scalp, with L-PGDS appearing in the cells along the fibrous root sheath populated by dermal fibroblasts, as well as in scattered locations intrafollicularly. Given the lack of expression of L-PGDS in hematopoietic

25 cells, increases in L-PGDS were not from the sparse inflammatory cell infiltrate occasionally present in Androgenetic Alopecia.

[ 00519 ] Thus, PGD2 synthase and PGD2 are targets for ameliorating common baldness, e.g.”

Read also this : http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=103373

You'll quickly understand why Cetirizine is waste of time.
Why you said seti stop hairloss ?Do you have something to testify?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine was like very moist sand and smelt like naphthalene, I think the ones ******** was similar. I wonder how ''legit'' Kane's seti is.
It seemed to work for me well but it's very expensive. What was the amount you used?
Does seti help you ?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seti I know it is used to prevent pgd2
who use and have some good results?
i am sorry my english is bad I am Chinese

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how long do you use seti and does it make good result to you?