Has Anyone Got Real Results On The "prostaglandin Protocol"?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To the contrary I think he was a pretty bad NW3 at the start. But I don't see any evidence for a NW1 after picture. Just close ups of miniaturized hairs.

This is a guy who has time to post 24/7 on his secret Nazi hairloss clubhouse forum and still pays website hosting and domain registration for his site annually, but hasn't posted one clear shot of his so called NW1 hairline after his "miraculous" recovery?

Here's his before.

View attachment 67863

Looks very bad! I don't say that to insult him. We all are suffering together. Rather I just mean to say he has suffered a lot of hair loss and it sucks for the guy. I would not minimize how bad it was to start.

But where is the similar full frontal hairline after?

If he was a shy guy who had never posted a pic because he didn't want the attention I wouldn't criticise. But this is a guy who posted his whole life story of hair online. As well as claims of so called "dirt" on other. To make such bold claims as he has and brag about his vellus results for months in 2015 and then show nothing since doesn't make sense.

Again, go on Belgravia's site and you'll find loads of guys who recovered massive amounts of hair from the same starting point as Swiss or worse and just using conventional means. With clear pictures to show it.

On this site you'll find people that have gone from slick bald to the appearance of full headed with conventional means.

Unless there is some clear proof with clear full pictures like Belgravia posts you guys are all going on faith and theory with this stuff.

Sure prostaglandins play a role in hairloss. But it's all very downstream and there are a lot of them to consider. The upstream approaches are well proven for massive gains. Downstream? Like I said just theory with little to no proof.

"So there you have it. A guy who hasn’t responded to anything and tried almost everything growing pigmented thick and long hair after 9 years of completely bald temples. On a makeshift ghetto protocol no less. I will try to write up the rest of the blog in the next few days/weeks. You can expect pics of progress every now and then. I’m confident it’s going to get even better with the real stuff."

Start : https://i.imgur.com/Pr4ZNRY.jpg?1 . He was only with Duta and has maintenance except for temples.
25/07/15 : https://imgur.com/doHfnLr
11/15 : https://i.imgur.com/yO34L5s.jpg

If you don't see progress man, I can't do nothing for you. You can clearly see temples filling and progress by basing your point of start on his eyebrows.
Temples are known to be the hardest part of head to regrow hair even with fina/duta/ antiandrogens people struggle to do it.

Yet he has done it,and without the real serious stuff and with only what Cots decided to publish online. You can bash him,and I agree with you,I don't share his politicals views.
But you can't say he hasn't done anything,and what he did was bullshit, the man has enormous hair knowledge, he became famous around hair loss forums for his success and to bring something else than BIG 3 and prostaglandin protocol has played a big part in it.

He hasn't change since, I remember him posted a pic in mid 2016 in private forum

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
"So there you have it. A guy who hasn’t responded to anything and tried almost everything growing pigmented thick and long hair after 9 years of completely bald temples. On a makeshift ghetto protocol no less. I will try to write up the rest of the blog in the next few days/weeks. You can expect pics of progress every now and then. I’m confident it’s going to get even better with the real stuff."

Start : https://i.imgur.com/Pr4ZNRY.jpg?1 . He was only with Duta and has maintenance except for temples.
25/07/15 : https://imgur.com/doHfnLr
11/15 : https://i.imgur.com/yO34L5s.jpg

If you don't see progress man, I can't do nothing for you. You can clearly see temples filling and progress by basing your point of start on his eyebrows.
Temples are known to be the hardest part of head to regrow hair even with fina/duta/ antiandrogens people struggle to do it.

Yet he has done it,and without the real serious stuff and with only what Cots decided to publish online. You can bash him,and I agree with you,I don't share his politicals views.
But you can't say he hasn't done anything,and what he did was bullshit, the man has enormous hair knowledge, he became famous around hair loss forums for his success and to bring something else than BIG 3 and prostaglandin protocol has played a big part in it.

He hasn't change since, I remember him posted a pic in mid 2016 in private forum

He definitely got some hair back. He got maybe 1-2 cm of hair back. I haven't said this isn't the case. It's something and good for him.

But I honestly don't think that's very mindblowing when we have people on this site commonly recovering 3-4+ Norwoods for almost zero cost on cheap drugs using conventional approaches.

I also don't consider burning your scalp with uv light and toxic chemicals until it scabs and blisters a reasonable treatment approach for hair loss. I think that's less safe (as it can lead to cancer).

Wounding with needling which he did as well is pretty conventional and goes along with dermarollers and PRP as being known methods that can increase hair and stimulate new follicles.

When you're mixing proven methods with unproven methods it makes it hard to establish how much is coming from one thing or another. It's not scientific.

He also said "You can expect pics of progress every now and then". Whatever the actual cause, I'm happy he got some hair back. And I think it would be nice to get a proper full hairline pic like everyone else always posts when doing befores and afters. Either that or he should just update his site to say "I am no longer posting anything publicly because my knowledge belongs only in pure Aryan hands" or something.

How many more guys have bought all the chemicals on that site he likes at his suggestion? How many have obviously regained 1-2+ Norwoods from it?

An anecdote is not proof. Especially if that person is using accepted methods along with experimental methods. Proof comes from multiple cases showing repeated consistent results. We simply don't have that for this despite people now talking about it for years.

Either way, we'll find out clear enough when setipiprant finishes it's current trial on a few months or so. I'm still expecting a mediocre result.

And I will continue to be blown away by the results of guys on conventional approaches. Looking at the pics of guys on Belgravia's site.

If you chat with him regularly maybe you could ask him to post an update picture to match his before. He doesn't owe anyone anything true, but he did say he would update. Either way I'd sincerely be curious to see how he's doing.

Last edited:

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He tried finasteride, dutasteride, and topical minoxidil/nizoral. Big deal.

And RU and CB. Doesn't do the trick for him.

But I honestly don't think that's very mindblowing when we have people on this site commonly recovering 3-4+ Norwoods for almost zero cost on cheap drugs using conventional approaches.

But people paid the price in return : sexual side effects. He didn't and that's where it's mindblowing. Regrowth withtout affecting your little chief.

I also don't consider burning your scalp with uv light and toxic chemicals until it scabs and blisters a reasonable treatment approach for hair loss. I think that's less safe (as it can lead to cancer)

UVA leads to cell's cancer. Not UVB. Toxic chemicals like ? Less safe than enza and daro ? You don't know what you're sayin then haha !

He also said "You can expect pics of progress every now and then". Whatever the actual cause, I'm happy he got some hair back, but I'm still expecting. And I think it would be nice to get a proper full hairline pic like everyone else always posts when doing befores and afters. Either that or he should just update his site to say "I am no longer posting anything publicly because my knowledge belongs only in pure Aryan hands" or something.

You also forgetting one thing : Nobody on any forums doesn't owe you anything. Everyone shares whatever they want to share. Man has already proved by sharing pics of his success and stated that he is the same actually it's either your choice to believe him or not, in both case,it doesn't make anything good or bad for our own hair so I don't give a damn bout it ;)

How many more guys have bought all the chemicals on that site he likes at his suggestion? How many have obviously regained 1-2+ Norwoods from it?

Like I said earlier,not many,and not many want to try it for unknown reason,and not many can afford to take 1 to 2g a day of Seti or neither find reliable source of PGE2 or wants to try dermaneedling their head.

I'm still expecting a mediocre result.

And you're right since it will not grow your hair by itself,it's a weak CRTH2 after all :) It already gave maintenance without serious side effect. There isn't any drugs available on market who can do this.

Proof comes from multiple cases showing repeated consistent results.

And yet you're making yourself bold arguments about Daro being "side effects-less" or hazardous statistics without any proof or any repeated consistent results since Daro is still in Phase III.
Don't get so cocky.

And I will continue to be blown away by the results of guys on conventional approaches. Looking at the pics of guys on Belgravia's site or guys here who have had the balls to take stronger meds

I will too! But it's not bravery or having balls here, just being utterly desesperate to sacrifice it.
It either your choice to believe it or not, but Cots has already proved his theory. Nothing more to add, PGD2 is an angle to take down to achieve regrowth no matter what.
DHT is good for hair and for the body we need it nobody wants to sacrifice their masculinity neither their hair.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree about DHT. Male pattern hair loss has been linked to increased risk of aggressive prostate cancer which is one of the leading killers of men.

DHT is needed for hair cycle. And you have more chance to die from heart problems than prostate cancer,it's very well treated now days.

According to what you're saying we can expect no scientific studies to validate this approach with before and after results like we have had before for every other approach. And we deserve no further proof or evidence from its staunchest advocates.

Fair enough but again I can't see the appeal. The whole thing feels like a cult to me.

"No scientific studies to validate his approach" Boy u blind or something ? His whole approch is based on Cots work so basically a rip-off of Follica! If you want result just look at Latest patents from Dr. Cots thread.
Do your own research, google PGE2/PGD2/FGF9 + hair there is ton of paper on ncbi.

strongest on earth i believe

Far from being the strongest.

As for darolutamide, it is a new drug about which we know very little, and anyone who uses it in any capacity does so at their own risk. I have never claimed it to be an effective method or proven method for hair loss. But it is definitely a very effective and proven androgen receptor blocker (strongest on earth i believe), and androgen receptor blockers are a proven strategy for stopping and reversing hairloss. I personally doubt 1% of the castration dose on your skin a day would be noticeable to the average man. But that is entirely speculation on my part. We have no idea how it will work for hair, which is why I haven't stopped anything else I'm doing.

I don't think antiandrogens should be demonized.

This is why I'm following your experience, looks very interesting!
If it's locked into the scalp with min.systemic effect,I agree. If it's oral route, it's poison.

Because it works so well for most people, most people therefore never have to delve deeper into prostaglandin science to get the benefit of an ideal prostaglandin ratio in their scalp.

Wrong only 30-40% response.And 85% of them regrew hair. Not most people :)

Buying minoxidil sulfate is a way some people try to get around this problem but it doesn't work well because true minoxidil sulfate is supposedly very expensive and unstable

Minoxidil Sulfate works x14 better than simple minoxidil. Expensive and need to make fresh everyday batch.

If he had the enzyme, it is quite possible he could have just used minoxidil 5% and skipped all the burning, scalding, needling, and thousands of dollars of experimental chemicals for what I would consider an equally "moderate good" result.

Recent study of less than 1 month have shown than dermaneedling alone is better than minoxidil 5%. Try again.

You're trying to compare two differents angle, makes no sense.

But assuming that's all potentially the case, that doesn't mean it makes sense for other people to do the same. Despite my own genetic peculiarity, I still think finasteride and dutasteride make the absolute best sense for most people to start with.

It makes no sense to bind DHT since DHT isn't the cause of this but hair DHT sensitivity. Even non balding people have DHT in their blood and scalp.
And 5-Ar are fuckin important to the brain. So no, it doesn't make f*****g sense to have still Duta and Fina 30 years later. We should have better treatments by the day actually, not things that makes us forced to choose between our hair,our dick and our brain.

They can just apply minoxidil 5-15%, and/or take minoxidil tabs 2.5-5 mg twice daily and the "prostaglandin magic" happens all behind the scenes with no real effort.

Westonci just prove you wrong since he doesn't take finasteride or minoxidil and has real regrowth,thickening and maintenance. You're welcolme.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ALightInTheDarkI've reviewed the Cots studies that I can find and I haven't seen any with before/after RCT interventions on live human scalps. Are there any? Cell biology studies are not the same as actual interventional clinical studies. That's again part of my big beef with this stuff and why I call it theoretical. We need clinical studies of interventions on actual humans to know they work.

Westonci's results looked quite poor if I'm to be honest. Good for him for sharing. And I don't want to be discouraging. But it's part of why I made this thread. I couldn't help but think "Why all this work and expense for this?"

I agree dermaneedling is a proven technique. That's why I said it's hard to assess the efficacy of a person's approach when they are combining proven methods with unproven ones.

In the first one year for 984 men on minoxidil alone, 62% had reduction of area of balding, 35.1% had unchanged balding, and 2.9% had worsening (ref). The 2.9% who worsened are people like Swiss who I bet lack the activation enzyme, or alternatively had severely aggressive balding that minoxidil by itself couldn't resist.

In a study of 450 men, combination therapy of minoxidil 5% and finasteride 1 mg provided a 94.1% improvement rate. That's pretty phenomenal and hard to beat. Especially for a such a simple, easy, and cheap protocol to follow. (ref)

Are there any clinical studies showing the superiority of minoxidil sulfate to plain minoxidil in topical use or is that claim based on in vitro studies as well? I've not seen any tests of minoxidil sulfate on live human scalps. But plain minoxidil is well proven.

I should lastly mention not only is hair loss associated with an increase of aggressive prostate cancer, but it's also associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia, which causes urinary problems in men >40. (ref) So not only do antiandrogens stop balding, they likely reduce your risk of both prostate cancer and prostate enlargement. I'll take that.

Last edited:

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had identical results to Westonci, except im not as bald as him and i apply it topically. Im happy with results.
However, progress is kinda slow, not gonna lie. I need a lot more hair to reach nv0. I began minoxidil a week ago to see what it does to newly regrown hairs.

I quit finasteride due to side after like 2 weeks. I had no other option but pgd protocol.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
No results where posted so far about PGD2 antagonists efficiency on hair loss.The only thing we know is that Allergan got rid of the Finasteride group in their clinical trials, i don't know why.It would have been a good thing to be able to contrast the effectiveness of the two products.

So for your questions, unfortunately
1) Give up on androgen blockers? We don't know
2) Give up on proven growth stimulants like minoxidil? We don't know either

I don't quite agree on this one, in early clinical trials results, PGD2 antagonists have a way better safety profile than 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors such as finasteride, this is the real appeal here, if it works.You will not have to mess anymore with your hormone profile, no ED, no gynecomastia, no depression or other nasty things.

These are the sides and their rates observed during clinical trials so far
View attachment 67754

Now we have to see results of their effectiveness, if they are equal or even better than 5AR, well, f*** Merck and their so called 98% safety tranny drug

What about the succefully cetirizine topical paper ?
By the way, Propecia was not compare to minoxidil in phase 2 or phase 3, so, it will not change anything the setipiprant . I am more worry on how comercially is a medicine that you have to take 2 grams daily. Even if is a success, witch I think it will, the 2 grams will be hard to market . I don't understand why they don't try it topical.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the succefully cetirizine topical paper ?
By the way, Propecia was not compare to minoxidil in phase 2 or phase 3, so, it will not change anything the setipiprant . I am more worry on how comercially is a medicine that you have to take 2 grams daily. Even if is a success, witch I think it will, the 2 grams will be hard to market . I don't understand why they don't try it topical.

Thanks for that! I wasn't aware of that study. Link here. Just looking at it and a couple concerns:

1) They report improvements in hair in the abstract but don't state if those improvements were significant or not. This is very concerning as usually researchers are happy to proclaim the statistical significance of their results (eg. p <0.05) as loud as they can. In my experience when they don't put the word "significant" in the abstract it usually means there were no significant findings, and the results were basically bunk and just "trends".

2) Many men have used cetirizine for a decade or more orally and there hasn't been any dramatic claims of incidental regrowth. It's possible the 1% topically was distributing more to the follicles, but guys have taken 10-20 mg daily for years and I'd expect at least a few dramatic examples of incidental hair growth like we got with finasteride and prostate guys or like when minoxidil was used as a blood pressure med if it was really good.

3) There are guys talking about using topical cetirizine since 2012 online and I don't see any examples of massive five year results from it.

I'd be very on board with it if it's proven even to a small degree. This is fortunately a very cheap compound that is highly water soluble and would be easy to add to any mixture. But I'm not convinced.

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks or that! I wasn't aware of that study. Link here. Just looking at it and a couple concerns:

1) They want $54 USD for the article. I'll pay it if I have to. But anyone got a link to full text?

2) They report improvements in hair in the abstract but don't state if those improvements were significant or not. This is very concerning as usually researchers are happy to proclaim the statistical significance of their results (eg. p <0.05) as loud as they can. In my experience when they don't put the word "significant" in the abstract it usually means there were no significant findings, and the results were basically bunk and just "trends".

3) Many men have used cetirizine for a decade or more orally and there hasn't been any dramatic claims of incidental regrowth. It's possible the 1% topically was distributing more to the follicles, but guys have taken 10-20 mg daily for years and I'd expect at least a few dramatic examples of incidental hair growth like we got with finasteride and prostate guys or like when minoxidil was used as a blood pressure med if it was really good.

4) There are guys talking about using topical cetirizine since 2012 online and I don't see any examples of massive five year results from it.

I'd be very on board with it if it's proven even to a small degree. This is fortunately a very cheap compound that is highly water soluble and would be easy to add to any mixture. But I'm not convinced. If no one has the full article or can confirm the statistical significance of the results, I'll order it myself, because I'd like to know for sure. I'd be happy to add it to my topical if it truly works.

The full article is online for free, including the photos, I saw it a couple of times.
Think is the dose, they use 1% 2ml per day, if you compare to the oral you will need much more dose than just 10mg per day ( the common oral dose for allergies ) . Just using a 1 % lotion 2ml per day if equal to 20 mg daily and direct to the scalp.

This are the photos for the study. Check the letters for understand the before and after : a is the same guy than b ( before after ) . C same guy than D before and after, etc
upload_2017-6-18_7-59-28-png.png

It is same thing that with seti. We need to find the right dose . And we will know for sure if anti CHRT2 works in 2019 when fevipiprant get approvation for asthma ( I have asthma, so will use it anyway, I am sick of the inhaler )

It is cheap and you can even get the drop oral version ( it is compound same than a topical version, only different is the add a sweeter ) to try it. I really think it worth to try it. You can also buy the pills, crush it, mix it with minoxidil lotion, and then filter to remove the excipients since cetirizine is soluble in water and propilen glycol .

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
The full article is online for free, including the photos, I saw it a couple of times.
Think is the dose, they use 1% 2ml per day, if you compare to the oral you will need much more dose than just 10mg per day ( the common oral dose for allergies ) . Just using a 1 % lotion 2ml per day if equal to 20 mg daily and direct to the scalp.

This are the photos for the study. Check the letters for understand the before and after : a is the same guy than b ( before after ) . C same guy than D before and after, etc
View attachment 67989

It is same thing that with seti. We need to find the right dose . And we will know for sure if anti CHRT2 works in 2019 when fevipiprant get approvation for asthma ( I have asthma, so will use it anyway, I am sick of the inhaler )

It is cheap and you can even get the drop oral version ( it is compound same than a topical version, only different is the add a sweeter ) to try it. I really think it worth to try it. You can also buy the pills, crush it, mix it with minoxidil lotion, and then filter to remove the excipients since cetirizine is soluble in water and propilen glycol .

Thanks James! Super easy and cheap with some clinical evidence - that's great.

I found the article:
https://www.docdroid.net/2FwL4QP/101080-at-0954663420171341610.pdf#page=7

They claim total density improved by 18% which they state was significant, though to be honest I can't make heads or tails of their heiroglyphics and tables. (Why not a simple P value...)

Last edited:

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
've reviewed the Cots studies that I can find and I haven't seen any with before/after RCT interventions on live human scalps. Are there any? Cell biology studies are not the same as actual interventional clinical studies. That's again part of my big beef with this stuff and why I call it theoretical. We need clinical studies of interventions on actual humans to know they work

You can review on real human scalp dermaneedling + minoxidil/PRP or whatsoever. The rest there isn't any pics but it's also a part of belief. You and me believes than Daro is something very promising for hair, despite the facts there isn't..any studies on hair clinical application :)

It is same thing that with seti. We need to find the right dose

Good it's 1.5g/2g a day.

And we will know for sure if anti CHRT2 works in 2019

Seti stopped hair loss for good without sexual side effect. No drugs on market can do this. Fevi is ~1.5-2x more potent than him and we only need 150mg a day. CRTH2 antagonist are ALREADY working.

Why all this work and expense for this?

I can ask you the same thing for Darolutamide. Because he's a pioneer and he don't want to f*** with collagen destruction or sexual side effects. This is the only alternative.

Are there any clinical studies showing the superiority of minoxidil sulfate to plain minoxidil in topical use or is that claim based on in vitro studies as well? I've not seen any tests of minoxidil sulfate on live human scalps. But plain minoxidil is well proven.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2230218

So not only do antiandrogens stop balding, they likely reduce your risk of both prostate cancer and prostate enlargement. I'll take that.

Are you 50/60/70 ? If no,why are you talking about this ? Are you aware that it's related/correlated and not an scientifically proved association that if you're balding you will also have prostate cancer ?
This is non-sense.

In the first one year for 984 men on minoxidil alone, 62% had reduction of area of balding, 35.1% had unchanged balding, and 2.9% had worsening (ref). The 2.9% who worsened are people like Swiss who I bet lack the activation enzyme, or alternatively had severely aggressive balding that minoxidil by itself couldn't resist.

In a study of 450 men, combination therapy of minoxidil 5% and finasteride 1 mg provided a 94.1% improvement rate. That's pretty phenomenal and hard to beat. Especially for a such a simple, easy, and cheap protocol to follow. (ref)

Again, anyone can make whatever they want of statistics it's easy ;) I said 30 to 40% response to minoxidil. You're only detailling the 100% of 30-40% people who responded to Minoxidil.
1k people doesn't represent all people.

I'll probably see if I can find some on Alibaba from someone I trust and try adding 2%. Can't hurt I'm sure. Just one more chemical to go into the soup.

Just remember one thing : it's a antihistaminic not a CRTH2 inhibitor.

"In addition to the above genes, levels of the lipocalin (brain) isoform prostaglandin D2 synthase (PGD2S) were elevated in bald scalp relative to haired scalp (Figure 7A). To confirm this finding, PGD2 levels were tested in bald and haired tissue from 3 patients. PGD2 was elevated in all bald samples, 15 at an average fold increase of 11.6 (Figure 7B). This increase in PGD2 was verified in 1 individual by mass spectrometry. PGD2 was detected as 17 pg/mg of tissue in haired scalp and 75.5 pg/mg in bald scalp, representing a 4.4 fold increase in bald tissue. PGF2a also was slightly elevated in bald scalp with 6.7 pg/mg in haired scalp and 15.9 pg/mg in bald scalp. PGE2, however, exhibited the reverse trend with PGE2 present at 22.7 pg/mg in the haired scalp and 12.0 pg/mg in the bald scalp (Figure 7C).

20 [ 00518 ] The RT-PCR results were further confirmed in 2 individuals not measured in the original array study by quantitative RT PCR, demonstrating a 5.23 and 10.7 fold increase of L-PGDS in bald scalp over haired scalp (Figure 7D). Immunohistochemical staining of L-PGDS revealed an increase in bald scalp, with L-PGDS appearing in the cells along the fibrous root sheath populated by dermal fibroblasts, as well as in scattered locations intrafollicularly. Given the lack of expression of L-PGDS in hematopoietic

25 cells, increases in L-PGDS were not from the sparse inflammatory cell infiltrate occasionally present in Androgenetic Alopecia.

[ 00519 ] Thus, PGD2 synthase and PGD2 are targets for ameliorating common baldness, e.g.”

Read also this : http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=103373

You'll quickly understand why Cetirizine is waste of time.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Belief without proof is not science. It is religion

Sometimes you have no choice but have faith in something with proof to keep you mentally sane.

Be careful of anyone who tells you they have all the answers to any problem in life.

I agree

Are you aware of the insomnia and anxiety side effects that have been seen with setipiprant? How do you think those arise? What makes you think this is safer for your mind and body with no long term safety data?

Anxiety and Sleep effects are minimal and most of side effect are due to bad/non-legit Seti. Also,it's DP1 who is part of sleeping process not DP2 afaik.

Regarding prostates, my dad has prostate enlargement and is bald, and I will almost certainly follow in his footsteps. He is at high risk for prostate cancer and I have suggested based on the current studies showing baldness is linked to prostate cancer, he get his PSA checked every 6-12 months. If an anti-androgen I am using topically goes systemic and may potentially reduce this chance over time for me (eg. RU, darolutamide), I would consider that a potential benefit. I intend to treat my hairloss for the rest of my life.

Too bad for you and for me since I'm in the same boat, but again hairloss and prostate cancer is correlated and that's it.

Denying some of the largest best hair studies we have and best proven methods while embracing unproven ones as "fact" makes no rational sense. Why do you do this?

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02198261
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25112173

De nada good boy.

As for collagen or other side effects, what makes you think manipulating prostaglandins won't have unintended effects?

Nothing,but anything is better than sexual side effects.

As for cetirizine, how do you explain the fact that it was effective in that clinical trial?

Because it merely decrease PGD2 levels. That's all. .

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would really love to add Prostaglandin protocol to my current regimen which maintains NW2.5 in order to regrow my temples. I am under finasteride, dutasteride and lots of minoxidil, but it only maintains and I can't regrow my temples for 5 years of being on these drugs.

Are there any last versions of this protocol with sources where to order ingredients online?

Thanks guys!

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, was he taking Dutasteride from the day one?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
fevi got dropped

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Would you guys prefer OC or TM? I had results back then with topical Seti.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
it would never work. The thing u antagonize to save hair does a lot more than just being part of a pathway to baldness. I mean ALOT more, essential to our well being. That’s basically why hair loss will never be reversed in our lifetime. You find there is a path to baldness. You try cutting off that path by removing a part of it but OH WAIT, that part u removed is vital. You try chopping off another part WAIT WAIT, also vital. It’s like hair is the brain. You mess with it in any way, try to trick it, u will fail. Feminizing someone isn’t a cure.

it sucks
Garbage post 599.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score