Has Anyone Ever Heard Of A Supplement Called Virile Mane?

Tiger Shark

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am into bodybuilding and used to use this a few years ago and it worked well and it seems there is a new version which based on photos I have seen looks to deliver some really positive results?

Seems the new version is only in beta mode at moment but one to watch for sure.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am into bodybuilding and used to use this a few years ago and it worked well and it seems there is a new version which based on photos I have seen looks to deliver some really positive results?

Not surprised a tinfoil hat, braindead moron like yourself would fall for this kind of sh*t. Spend your life savings on it and bathe in it too mate, Hopefully this snakeoil can also cure stupidity for your sake.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not surprised a tinfoil hat, braindead moron like yourself would fall for this kind of sh*t. Spend your life savings on it and bath in it too mate, Hopefully this snakeoil can also cure stupidity for your sake.

What'd I miss?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Supplements are poorly regulated and poorly researched. They're just not a good idea. In particular, hair loss is one of those industries full of bullshit studies.

Note that hairloss has been ostensibly cured by dozens of supplements, yet people are still balding.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's another "finasteride studies are all made up and anyone pro-finasteride is pharma/Merck shill" etc guy. But of course happy to take random poorly regulated and researched supplements with a couple of shitty pics backing it.
I've just realised your profile pict is from the film la jetée!!! Awesome film!

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t talk and views on supplements aside.....any thoughts on the science behind behind it? Their facebook site looks convoluted and I have words such as 'osteocalcin' and 'histone deacetylase inhibitor butyrate' coming at me that I can't even be arsed to copy into goodle. Doesn't look convincing, their banner looks gross.