Has Anyone Elses Semen Gone REEEEEALLY runny???

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
has any1 elses semen gone runny as f***? mines really fluidy and drips almost like water sumtimes.

wud it ever go back to normal?

im guessing this wont stop with persistent use of propecia.

but does it have any effect to the semen, i think it must do....

Sean68

Reaction score
i have had that and it did freak me out. one those 'im getting off this bloody stuff' days that most people get but its always gone back to normal and just been an occasional thing for me. ive no idea why.

this is only on dutasteride by the way.

Sean68

Reaction score
if it happened consistently id definitely want to know why as well.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
When i was on propecia my seamen was very runny and when i ejaculated there was a very low volume. Since ive stopped for about one year the volume has started come back slowly but its still much more watery then before i used propecia . I hope it gets to normal again soon.

CJ1980

Reaction score
mine started to get funny too. Im actually taking myself off the drug gradually, from .5 mg for a while down to .25 mg for a while. Then for a couple weeks Im gonna do every other day and then call it quits. Of course its not just cause of the semen but lowered libido and stuff. And f*** it man... if my hair falls out Ill get the hair transplant in the future.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
CJ use revivogen and your hair wont fall out..

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had same thing on and off for first few weeks but it does go back to normal...My libido went down during that first few weeks also but then went back up and is now way higher than it ever was...just need more women... :)

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
your on 0.25 though

G

I'm having this side-effect aswell. The orgasm is very mild aswell, it just doesn't feel the same way as it did before. I have always had sky high libido so I can't really tell if it's affecting that. Always had troubles not ejaculating for even one whole day. If I manage to hold my horses for one day, the next day I'd get huge boners over anything that has a skirt on. lol.

By the way, andrew, how's your hair doing dude?

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Solution to your problem is to stop jacking off so frequently.

CJ1980

Reaction score
KiLLuMiNaTi said:

What is revivogen? It would be nice to treat my hair without screwing with my hormones. Does it actually work? Is it topical treatment??? ?

CJ1980

Reaction score
BTW, Im down to .25 mg of propecia now and I dont seem to be having side effect problems but is it even effective for my hair at this level? I gained new hair when I was on higher doses of propecia and Im wondering if I can maintain my new hair at this low level of propecia without killing my dick.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
CJ1980 said:
KiLLuMiNaTi said:

What is revivogen? It would be nice to treat my hair without screwing with my hormones. Does it actually work? Is it topical treatment??? ?
yeah it works well for me look it up.

G

KiLLuMiNaTi said:

you have no proof of that. no one can even say use propecia and for sure your hair won't fall out, so i don't know why you think if someone uses revivogen that it's guaranteed their hair won't fall out.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Try it , Its good it works for alot of people.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
I'm having this side-effect aswell. The orgasm is very mild aswell, it just doesn't feel the same way as it did before. I have always had sky high libido so I can't really tell if it's affecting that. Always had troubles not ejaculating for even one whole day. If I manage to hold my horses for one day, the next day I'd get huge boners over anything that has a skirt on. lol.

By the way, andrew, how's your hair doing dude?

Hiya buddy, yeh not too bad. but iv come off propecia, i hate having runny semen, i used to have thick semen like a p**rn star. It hasnt come back yet, but i hope it does!

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday III said:

Damn right

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
im ridiculous when it comes(no pun etc etc ) to libido..........if i can stop myself getting it on with my missus for more than 10 minutes then thickness and volume do increase,but have noticed on propecia it needs longer to refill properly! if that makes sense at all

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
recognition2 said:
badasshairday III said:

Damn right

yea thats what i meant!