Has Anyone Else Tried Taoist Soap For Hairloss?

neddy2016

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its claimed Taoist Soap helps Detox scalp reduce scalp inflammation, reduce hairloss and encourages hair growth. and i have tried it and i can say its the only thing so far that i believe has helped my scalp inflammation. and i mean only darn thing thats helped. its also thickened my hair a fair bit too.

The only drawback is thats its £35 for a bar and that it can be fairly drying so i try and use a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner with it.

Only other drawback for me personally is that while it may have eased some shedding too, my hair is still receding quite abit at the hairline. and a couple of times after using the soap i have had the odd restless night and its also increased morning erections for me... which i think is slowly going away. but that seems to be a thing and i ain't totally sure why its has had that effect or whether thats a good thing or not. i have wondered whether it increased my testosterone... but i dunno.

https://www.taoistsoap.com/taoist-soap/
https://www.handmadesoapuk.org/

Last edited:

BelfastBilly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried it, it is a nice smelling soap and gives the hair a good clean feel but that is it. The soap does nothing for hair loss. At £35 it is an expensive nice-smelling soap.

Xesed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you also noticed that over the years there is less and less space left on the shelf with care products? Previously, I used only shampoo, but now in addition to it I have a mask, oil and conditioner. And that's not enough!

besasd

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm amazed by the stories of women who used expensive hair care products for a long time and didn't see the result. And then they accidentally bought some cheap product and say that this is the best purchase they have ever made. How does it work? I think I've tried everything. The only product I've had real luck with is the soap I found on the natural website. It's a feast for my skin, but unfortunately, I can't use it on my hair. Masks help, but only for half a day. After a while, the head begins to itch again, although I make great efforts to maintain my comfort for a long time. Maybe it's just the amount of funds used?

Last edited:

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it says the soap is edible. So if it doesn’t work out for you, you can just eat the rest. Money well spent.