Has a single human life form had success with Crinigen?

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought the stuff a few weeks ago, and I admit, it really looks like a snake oil. Maybe I should have gone wtih Revivogen.

Has anyone had sucess with Crinigen? I wanted to augment my minoxidil regimen.

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, guess not

bump...

I haven't heard of anyone, in all the time I have cruised here, who has used this stuff. I have been, for just a short time...

WOndering if I should have just gone with Revivo.

Is there anyone who has had good or bad experiences wtih this foul-smelling, rotten-egg formula?

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
Bruce Lee swears by the stuff. He said he hasn't lost any more hair since he started it, and I think he's been on it for a pretty good while now, perhaps 2-3 yrs.

As for Revivogen, I've been on it for four months now, and I can definintely say my hair hasn't gotten any thinner since I started it. If anything, it seems just a bit thicker, but it's so hard to say for sure (I'm sure all of you can relate). I have started to shed a bit more in the shower, but that could be due to the Nizoral I started three months back.

Personally, I am just a bit skeptical of Crinagen because it contains no alchohol. While I don't claim to understand how delivery vehicles work, I really wonder how the fatty acids can get to the follicle when there's no alchohol to carry them there. I could be missing something obvious here, and I'm not a doctor, but for now at least, that is one of the reason I decided to go with Revivogen rather than Crinagen.

I'm sure Bruce Lee and Bryan could provide much more insightful information on the topic, but that's my two cents, for what it's worth.

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
crin

thanks, the costs were a factor for me.

you never really know until you give it time (or listen to others who have)

thanks yardbird

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
For me, cost wasn't that much of a factor. I know Crinagen is cheaper, but I'm using about 1.25-1.5 ml per application of Revivogen (once a day). It's about 27 dollars per container of Revivogen, if you buy it in the six month pack, and each contains 60 ml of medication.
Simple math tells me that I'm going to get like 45 days out of each bottle, or a month and a half. That means I'm spending less than 20 dollars a month on it, around $18, really.
That seems fair to me.
That goes double for the shampoo. If you buy Revivogen shampoo with the six month pack, assuming you already use Nizoral 3 x week, which everyone should at least consider doing, you'll only be using Revivogen shampoo around 2-3 x per week.
That means one bottle will last you around 8 months or so.
It's 12$ for a bottle of Revivogen Shampoo if you buy it in the 3 or 6 month value pack.
Overall, the prices may be a little high, but I wouldn't call them crippling.