Harry Stylles, Did He Get A Hair Transplant?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
More celebrities need to go bald and learn how it is to be human.

Wishing your own problems on someone else just because they've experienced success...ok

Dude, that's a terrible thing to say. Imagine a burn victim wishing they're disfiguration on you just so you can "know what they're going through."

But apparently burn victims are actual victims and baldness is no big deal?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
But apparently burn victims are actual victims and baldness is no big deal?

Obviously it's a big deal to me or I wouldn't be on these boards or trying to do something about it in my own life. That doesn't justify me to wish my problems on other people. I get it, misery loves company, but that sentiment is bitter and weak, and does nothing to move your own situation in a positive direction.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea people here are constantly grasping for evidence to expose him in their witchhunt for balding celebrities.

Wtf bieber has perfect hair and zero hairloss, he even buzzed it recently and he doesn't even have the slightest temple recession either.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf bieber has perfect hair and zero hairloss, he even buzzed it recently and he doesn't even have the slightest temple recession either.

Yea well, people here are desperate. Starting to realize this hair loss thing can make people sick on all sorts of different levels...delusional, malicious...all the more reason we need a cure I guess lol

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously it's a big deal to me or I wouldn't be on these boards or trying to do something about it in my own life. That doesn't justify me to wish my problems on other people. I get it, misery loves company, but that sentiment is bitter and weak, and does nothing to move your own situation in a positive direction.

Well then enjoy having the media portray balding as inferior. I once tried getting active with tinnitus and reached out to the American Tinnitus Association and they said many celebs dont come out to support the condition because it could hinder their careers.

Tinnitus. Hindering their careers. A condition NOBODY would notice.

Now think what baldness does to them. You think celebs care about your baldness? Their job is to stay above you. That's why they need a dose of reality. So yeah, I'm gonna double down and say more celebs deserve baldness. For our sake.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well then enjoy having the media portray balding as inferior. I once tried getting active with tinnitus and reached out to the American Tinnitus Association and they said many celebs dont come out to support the condition because it could hinder their careers.

Tinnitus. Hindering their careers. A condition NOBODY would notice.

Now think what baldness does to them. You think celebs care about your baldness? Their job is to stay above you. That's why they need a dose of reality. So yeah, I'm gonna double down and say more celebs deserve baldness. For our sake.

Why would I think celebs care about my baldness? It has nothing to do with them.

Of course they’re going to set the trends for what’s fashionable, stylish looking, etc. That’s just the nature of the entertainment industry. I have no reason to think these people hold malicious intent towards me, like, they’re trying to “stay above me” or whatever. Why would I wish something that causes pain in my own life upon them?

Are you bitter the balding celebs possess the means to fix themselves? And some, (i.e. Rogan) have tried desperately and failed worse than members on these boards. Sure, there’s the whole, “well, they look good bald,” or “they’ve still got money and fame” arguments, but the fact of the matter is, there are physically attractive and unattractive people in all walks of life. Money will always make living with pretty much any physical impairment much more manageable. Doesn’t mean you should lash out at people more successful than you, like they owe you something.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you bitter the balding celebs possess the means to fix themselves?

No. I'm bitter because us baldies have been relegated to being the equivalent of a middle aged overweight pedophile.

It's not like we created this stereotype of bald people for ourselves....

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
He shaved his head and hasn't put a picture up of it? This is a bit suspicious, it was obvious his long hair was to hide his recession and not to be insulting he is all hair I mean without it he has very pig like features so I'm sure the fan girls will be in for a shock when they see him. But then again he is a multi millionaire and in a position where he can fix it if he wanted so I doubt he'll lose sleep over it unlike us balding peasants.

lol
hes "all hair"
"pig like features"
the guy is clearly very good looking

- - - Updated - - -

More celebrities need to go bald and learn how it is to be human.
perfect example of the bitter, bitter, sad people on these forums

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I'm bitter because us baldies have been relegated to being the equivalent of a middle aged overweight pedophile.

It's not like we created this stereotype of bald people for ourselves....

Being bald gives a person equivalent societal status to a pedophile? Pretty sure you’re exaggerating. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think most people, whether consciously or subconsciously, think of pedophiles as worse than they think of murderers. I’ve known many slick bald people throughout my life, and I’ve never witnessed them being treated as such. That being said, yes, a man with a full head of hair will, in most scenarios, be considered more attractive than a bald man, with the ladies and otherwise. That is a fact of nature. Youth (or the appearance of it), is associated with beauty. I’m pretty sure you’d find this to be the case throughout most/all of history, even before there were “celebrities†setting cosmetic trends.

Dude, I commend you for your activism, with the work you put in with your trip to the World Congress for Hair and such. The hairloss movement needs people like you, but drop the victim mindset. Being bald is just one of many possible disadvantages one can have in life, physical or otherwise. Hating Justin Bieber because he is successful and has a nice head of hair does nothing for us.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why is every ****in celebrity balding without losing density and still maintaining thick hair (even with receded temples)?

*Adam Levine, Bradley Cooper, Harry Styles, Gareth Bale, Gabriel Macht, DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, etc.

Is it the DUTA thing (I don't know personally, since I'm on finasteride)?

How can you keep density while going bald? Is it possible only with Toppik, Wax or Filler (like Phyto Volume Filler)?

It just happens man, I have like the worlds slowest receding hairline, literally no signs of thinning anywhere on my head other than the corners of my hairline. I don't have one of those diffuse looking receding hairlines, theres no cuts out of my hairline or patches where its thinner, the entire hairline angles back from my forelock which has been the same forever but it still forms a nice hairline and when I shave my head I question whether im even receding but its more obvious with long hair that I am. Most of the guys you mentioned are in this category. Most likely will never be completely bald even without meds, just a very slow form of male pattern baldness.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being bald gives a person equivalent societal status to a pedophile? Pretty sure you’re exaggerating. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think most people, whether consciously or subconsciously, think of pedophiles as worse than they think of murderers. I’ve known many slick bald people throughout my life, and I’ve never witnessed them being treated as such. That being said, yes, a man with a full head of hair will, in most scenarios, be considered more attractive than a bald man, with the ladies and otherwise. That is a fact of nature. Youth (or the appearance of it), is associated with beauty. I’m pretty sure you’d find this to be the case throughout most/all of history, even before there were “celebrities” setting cosmetic trends.

Dude, I commend you for your activism, with the work you put in with your trip to the World Congress for Hair and such. The hairloss movement needs people like you, but drop the victim mindset. Being bald is just one of many possible disadvantages one can have in life, physical or otherwise. Hating Justin Bieber because he is successful and has a nice head of hair does nothing for us.

No, I'm not exaggerating. And I'm not speaking on my own behalf. This is what the general public always lumps the most disgusting men into; bald and fat. Apparently we're half way there in being complete social rejects.

Also, on the topic of celebrities, the more you think it's ok for them to be gifted with hair, the more disparity you enable. Positional good theory in full effect here. Those same celebs you defend now only know their greater social standing above yours because of their privilege of having hair. They NEED guys like you and I to be bald to know how well off they are. Essentially, we're just bottom-feeding tools to them.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Positional good theory in full effect here. Those same celebs you defend now only know their greater social standing above yours because of their privilege of having hair. They NEED guys like you and I to be bald to know how well off they are. Essentially, we're just bottom-feeding tools to them.

This statement could literally apply to plenty of people in all walks of life who try to put others down in order to "get ahead". How does being rich and famous automatically make someone an elitist, ruthless dick?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like he didn't.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFEp7OUDCdi/

harry-styles-hair-363553.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Lol Nw2 is f*** all. If I had his hair, and hairline I never would of bothered wish an hair transplant.

When you have thinning hair, have a NW3 and prominenet forehead with the sides of a NW7.... leaves you no choice.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He shaved his head and hasn't put a picture up of it? This is a bit suspicious, it was obvious his long hair was to hide his recession and not to be insulting he is all hair I mean without it he has very pig like features so I'm sure the fan girls will be in for a shock when they see him. But then again he is a multi millionaire and in a position where he can fix it if he wanted so I doubt he'll lose sleep over it unlike us balding peasants.

Yeah, I've never got why girls like him so much. I think he's funny looking. Also, he has a grannies haircut.

I wish more celebrities would go bald just to show that in the 21st century it is not some terrible thing that men should be ashamed of. If something affects female body image then feminists scream from the rooftops....men...nothing. We just act tough like nothing ever bothers us and suffer in silence. The sad thing is it is celebrities and the media which incluence all of us, including what women expect in a man.

It's double standards, if you say something about a womens cellulite or breast size ect you're a sexist pig but it's ok to laugh at bald men. It sucks.

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beckham?? Do people think he's had a hair transplant, there is a side of me that thinks he has

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is every ****in celebrity balding without losing density and still maintaining thick hair (even with receded temples)?

*Adam Levine, Bradley Cooper, Harry Styles, Gareth Bale, Gabriel Macht, DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, etc.

Is it the DUTA thing (I don't know personally, since I'm on finasteride)?

How can you keep density while going bald? Is it possible only with Toppik, Wax or Filler (like Phyto Volume Filler)?

Nah man loads of people ( including myself) are like that

jd_uk

Reaction score
And should Victoria's secret models be fat? Get over it. People want to buy books written by the best authors, and they want to see actors and models with the best looks. The best in every field is what should be showcased. We shouldn't aspire to mediocrity

Sorry but while I understand your thinking, I can't agree with it. Being overweight is typically as a result of a poor lifestyle. The amount of bald/balding athletes in the world says that baldness is not. Some would say that it can be considered a normal, masculine trait given that DHT causes male pattern baldness and removal of DHT prevents it. It is actually a normal genetic trait which affects 50% of guys but starts earlier in some than others with the gene. I don't like my own hair loss but the reason that I don't like it is because of the way many people in western society perceive it. Aside from that I would be quite apathetic about it...i.e. 'it's just part of being a man" (like having a hairy chest or defeloping thick facial hair). This I think is largely down to the idea that in the media (actors etc) there aren't many examples of guys with hair loss outside of the stereotypical tough guy roles. There has probably always been a bit of a joke about hair loss but I don't think the stigma about baldness was ever as big as it is now.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care if you can't help it,it's not attractive. A paraplegic can't help being that way either, but that doesn't mean they should be quarterback for the Denver Broncos. Pretending people are equal when they're not is just stupid, in any form. A bald person is not equally as beautiful as a fullhead

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think styles just has a mature hairline. he has been a NW2 for years now. his hair isn't going anywhere
he has hair that the girls love. one of my friends has wavy brown hair like styles has and he gets a lot of chicks. meanwhile me as a NW4...