Harry Stylles, Did He Get A Hair Transplant?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
You might be surprised, it's the perfect excuse, wear a hat for a few months, cover up any scarring or weirdness, and hairline gradually grows out better, all avoiding the public scrutiny. They haven't caught on that he's going bald yet.

Kamino

Reaction score
He shaved his head and hasn't put a picture up of it? This is a bit suspicious, it was obvious his long hair was to hide his recession and not to be insulting he is all hair I mean without it he has very pig like features so I'm sure the fan girls will be in for a shock when they see him. But then again he is a multi millionaire and in a position where he can fix it if he wanted so I doubt he'll lose sleep over it unlike us balding peasants.

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting point, anyway I don't think he had one, it's very likely he's going to get one in the future.
He's balding: YES

Gareth Bale's balding too, but damn, they go bald without losing density, how the hell can they do it (I mean, every ****in celebrity)?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pure recession without thinning... Yeah relatively lucky. Still Styles hairline isn't good for a 22 year old.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No way is Harry Styles a NW3 he's a 1.5 or 2 at worst, pretty normal hairline even for his age.

shookwun

Reaction score
He's lucky to have dense hair and not suffer from diffuse on top of male pattern baldness like most subhuman baldies

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is every ****in celebrity balding without losing density and still maintaining thick hair (even with receded temples)?

*Adam Levine, Bradley Cooper, Harry Styles, Gareth Bale, Gabriel Macht, DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, etc.

Is it the DUTA thing (I don't know personally, since I'm on finasteride)?

How can you keep density while going bald? Is it possible only with Toppik, Wax or Filler (like Phyto Volume Filler)?

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is every ****in celebrity balding without losing density and still maintaining thick hair (even with receded temples)?

*Adam Levine, Bradley Cooper, Harry Styles, Gareth Bale, Gabriel Macht, DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, etc.

Is it the DUTA thing (I don't know personally, since I'm on finasteride)?

How can you keep density while going bald? Is it possible only with Toppik, Wax or Filler (like Phyto Volume Filler)?

Gareth Bale has a huge bald spot that he covers up with his man bun, just google it and you'll see, also he was thinning on the crown pretty badly in 2013/14.

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
Gareth Bale has a huge bald spot that he covers up with his man bun, just google it and you'll see, also he was thinning on the crown pretty badly in 2013/14.

I know that, but how can they keep front density despite baldness?
Is it duta or toppik or >5% minoxidil?

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that, but how can they keep front density despite baldness?
Is it duta or toppik or >5% minoxidil?

I doubt he's on any kind of treatments to have a bald spot like that, probably just genetic like Steve Mcclaren, keeps the front of the hairline but loses hair everywhere else on top.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
But then again he is a multi millionaire and in a position where he can fix it if he wanted so I doubt he'll lose sleep over it unlike us balding peasants.

lmao at "balding peasants". So true

Surprised to see a balding celebrity thread on here without Beckham or Bieber being brought up yet...I'm sure it's only a matter of time lol

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
More celebrities need to go bald and learn how it is to be human.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
More celebrities need to go bald and learn how it is to be human.[/QUOTE

Wishing your own problems on someone else just because they've experienced success...ok

Dude, that's a terrible thing to say. Imagine a burn victim wishing they're disfiguration on you just so you can "know what they're going through."

jd_uk

Reaction score
More celebrities need to go bald and learn how it is to be human.

I wish more celebrities would go bald just to show that in the 21st century it is not some terrible thing that men should be ashamed of. If something affects female body image then feminists scream from the rooftops....men...nothing. We just act tough like nothing ever bothers us and suffer in silence. The sad thing is it is celebrities and the media which incluence all of us, including what women expect in a man.