Harry Kane - What Do You Think? Discussion.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting you say that, as the image i attached was from a game not that long ago. I believe april of this year. Looks very similar to his orginal hairline, only thicker. I don’t think he had a transplant, becasue no one would get a transplant with sich little change. His hair is fascinating.
kinda lazy to link u all the sh*t, just search his transplant up, its confirmed

Mushu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
_99120607_6kane_young-rex.jpg

HarryKane.jpg

Definitely not his original hairline.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I seriously doubt it mate. Look at his dad. Cueball. He'll be bald before he's 30 without meds. I'm guessing he is on finasteride. And other stuff probably.

I'm sure plenty of pro footballers take finasteride. Wenger (manager of arsenal fc) has even been quoted his worry for his own players taking that stuff for its effect on their livers. Jack wilshire is another player prob on it. Dads a cue ball too. He's been receding for a while.

Maybe that's why arsenal can't bloody win the title!! It's the finasteride! Fuckers!

Majority of hairloss comes from your mothers side.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But it doesn’t even look like he got a transplant? it’s basically his original hairline but thicker.
Because he's too lazy to quickly find the link but not lazy enough to not convince us otherwise with no proof to back it up, interesting