Harry Kane - What Do You Think? Discussion.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed his temples during the EM last summer. He doesn't have hair loss, that's just the way his hair line is.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn't have hair loss, that's just the way his hair line is.

Lol I seriously doubt it mate. Look at his dad. Cueball. He'll be bald before he's 30 without meds. I'm guessing he is on finasteride. And other stuff probably.

I'm sure plenty of pro footballers take finasteride. Wenger (manager of arsenal fc) has even been quoted his worry for his own players taking that stuff for its effect on their livers. Jack wilshire is another player prob on it. Dads a cue ball too. He's been receding for a while.

Maybe that's why arsenal can't bloody win the title!! It's the finasteride! Fuckers!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok wilshere dad not a cue ball. But I bet he's on it.

The whole damn arsenal squad are. Bastards.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a little over a Norwood 2 heading to a Norwood 3

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He probably is, but it's still going:

http://e0.365dm.com/16/09/16-9/20/jack-wilshere-bournemouth-arsenal_3778492.jpg?20160908095806

Balding early 20's = finasteride wont save you.

Damn man I hadn't seen pic that yet. I thought his crown seemed a bit thinner when he signed for Bournemouth but I couldn't see it properly.

Looks like he's fucked. Shame I quite like the guy. Hope he sorts himself out, comes back to arsenal and helps us win the league. Yeah baby!!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at some more pics of wilshere at Bournemouth he's def head to nw7. U can see his temples receding back and downwards.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a strange one with him; sometimes I notice his hair and think he's losing ground fast, other times I don't even think he's got much hairloss, also he's recently had it cut shorter and doesn't seem to have any loss on the crown.

I find it fascinating how most footballer with receding hairlines and/or thinning can downplay it so well and have such a good hairstyle, despite playing in the wind/rain, Ivan Rakatic is a perfect example of this.

However if Kane is thinning, then he could definitely take some advice from his teammate Christian Eriksen as he's done wonders with his hair:
2013:
e662c7569b76a3f00c0f58c3d3b1f19e.jpg

Now:
1927657-40548625-2560-1440.jpg

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I seriously doubt it mate. Look at his dad. Cueball. He'll be bald before he's 30 without meds. I'm guessing he is on finasteride. And other stuff probably.

I'm sure plenty of pro footballers take finasteride. Wenger (manager of arsenal fc) has even been quoted his worry for his own players taking that stuff for its effect on their livers.
Jack wilshire is another player prob on it. Dads a cue ball too. He's been receding for a while.

Maybe that's why arsenal can't bloody win the title!! It's the finasteride! Fuckers!

Where did he say that? Also that's easy for him to say when he's a thick NW0 at 70 years old, lol.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn man I hadn't seen pic that yet. I thought his crown seemed a bit thinner when he signed for Bournemouth but I couldn't see it properly.

Looks like he's fucked. Shame I quite like the guy. Hope he sorts himself out, comes back to arsenal and helps us win the league. Yeah baby!!

Am I the only one who doesn't think this looks all that bad? Besides, guys with very shot hair/buzzcuts often look like they're balding, even when they're not. E.g. Conor Mcgregor:

Conor-McGregor-645x370.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did he say that? Also that's easy for him to say when he's a thick NW0 at 70 years old, lol.

He said it couple years I think. I'm sure it'll be on the net somewhere. I think I read finasteride has been off the drug list since 2009

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't think this looks all that bad? Besides, guys with very shot hair/buzzcuts often look like they're balding, even when they're not. E.g. Conor Mcgregor:

Conor-McGregor-645x370.jpg

I think he looks great too. Wilshere too the way he's kept it short. I'd be very happy to get something like that back

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
people over on MMA forums were saying that Conor is heavily balding and that the extent of recession he has is really bad for a 27 year old. LMAO these guys are clueless. His hairline has probably moved up a little bit but he is so far from truly balding it isn't even funny.

shookwun

Reaction score
Balding, but privileged enough to bare the fruits of density.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
people over on MMA forums were saying that Conor is heavily balding and that the extent of recession he has is really bad for a 27 year old. LMAO these guys are clueless. His hairline has probably moved up a little bit but he is so far from truly balding it isn't even funny.

Could you send a link to that? As I'd love to give it a read. I don't even think he's receding, shaved heads make the hairline and density look way worse than it actually is, besides he would still look fine even if he was going bald.

I used to wonder why he has such an ugly looking beard, but after seeing him clean shaven I can see why; he looks awful without facial hair, so much so that I think him not having facial hair would hurt his appearance way more than not having hair on his head.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a strange one with him; sometimes I notice his hair and think he's losing ground fast, other times I don't even think he's got much hairloss, also he's recently had it cut shorter and doesn't seem to have any loss on the crown.

I find it fascinating how most footballer with receding hairlines and/or thinning can downplay it so well and have such a good hairstyle, despite playing in the wind/rain, Ivan Rakatic is a perfect example of this.

However if Kane is thinning, then he could definitely take some advice from his teammate Christian Eriksen as he's done wonders with his hair:
2013:
e662c7569b76a3f00c0f58c3d3b1f19e.jpg

Now:
1927657-40548625-2560-1440.jpg
Ericsson had hair transplant done, its confirmed, u cant gain that density and regrowth just from big 3

basketbull

Reaction score
Ericsson had hair transplant done, its confirmed, u cant gain that density and regrowth just from big 3
Interesting you say that, as the image i attached was from a game not that long ago. I believe april of this year. Looks very similar to his orginal hairline, only thicker. I don’t think he had a transplant, becasue no one would get a transplant with sich little change. His hair is fascinating.

Attachments

• 8ACE4D84-EF56-4B59-83FF-5DDBB208610A.jpeg
    8ACE4D84-EF56-4B59-83FF-5DDBB208610A.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 6,264

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
he is nw2-3

def balding