Harie

The Gardener

Reaction score
Funny you should post this, because just last week I was looking at the nutritional information on the back of a can of Stagg chili, and thinking to myself that this stuff really isn't all that unhealthy as some may think. It had a high protein content, some carbs, some fiber, etc. The fat content was a bit high, but, the sodium content was off the scale. I read the ingredients, and there were no exotic-sounding chemicals in there, pretty much just the basic stuff, I was impressed.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rambo said:
Harie i know after training its recommeded to eat some simple carbs to boost insulin levels for muscle repair and growth.You have said you eat oats with honey..I have just recently started buying STAGG 97% fat free chilli with beans and lean steak pieces in it..I know when something says its fat free its usually the sugar in it that fucks you..So what im saying is this stagg chilli stuff does have a little bit of sugar in it, Being so is it ok to eat after training ? along with an orange juice..My goals are getting my bodyfat down to 10 % and my diet is good ..

Why not just drink a protein shake after training? That way your body doesn't have to really digest anything and the nutrients hit your muscles quicker.

If you eat after training though, I guess that sounds decent enough. Anything is better than not eating at all. :)