harder to get/maintain erection

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
first i was fine but after about two weeks iv noticed the sensetivity on my penis is less & its harder to maintain & get erections, is this just a fase, feedback please, i dont like this was embarrassing :shock:

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I too experienced what you are going thru at around the same time mark. It will go away in time. I have no problem getting and keeping wood now. :punk:

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had this problem too for some time, now everything is okay. Been on finasteride for over 2 years now and no erectile problems. Some advice: The mind can also f**k your erections.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had it on finasteride and still have it 2 months after quitting finasteride. I was on finasteride for 1.5 years.

emery

Established Member
Reaction score
i hav quitted finasteride for 11 months and still experiece this..
but the situation is improving slowly... f***

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
Had this problem too, was on finasteride for a year and 1 month, been off finasteride for 2 months now and still have to rely on kamagra. Although i think things might be improving a little i'm going to try and ween myself of kamagra.

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
how long will it take to go if its just a fase? im planning on staying on finasteride but would like my penis back please. :$ p.s if it helps iv been on finasteride about 2 months now, please reply

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one can tell how long it's gonna take... we all react differently. In my case the sides never ceased.

ttroy

Reaction score
Ooh yet again quite many having "placebo effects" that don't seem to go away. I too take 100mg of v**** to keep it up after finasteride, too bad it doesn't help with the non existent libido..