HARD TO FIND A GOOD STYLIST

dontgethosed

Reaction score
what is the biggest problem with getting a hair system? For me its not the fit, its not the texture and its not the hair quality. What it is , is that its hard to find expert hair stylists. The cut in looks good but the styles are crap. So I will order a systm have it tucked into a hat after its been attached and head to a professional hairstylists salon. I suggest u do the same

teddygoray

Reaction score
Yes its tough to find an experianced stylist as im looking for few in yorkshire area. Ive approached a few top hairdressers and they havent even herd of a 'hairsystem' which i find quite hard to believe as they have been in the hair industry over 15 years what retards i say.

I have used one guy who is linked to a company and charges a good fee

Ive contacting a local guy next week

mgford3425

Reaction score
try the hair replacement stylist

Yes its tough to find an experianced stylist as im looking for few in yorkshire area. Ive approached a few top hairdressers and they havent even herd of a 'hairsystem' which i find quite hard to believe as they have been in the hair industry over 15 years what retards i say.

I have used one guy who is linked to a company and charges a good fee

Ive contacting a local guy next week

try the hair replacement stylist in yate, bristol ,,the guy wears himself and knows how to make em look natural

A

anon67

try the hair replacement stylist in yate, bristol ,,the guy wears himself and knows how to make em look natural

I know someone in the Washington DC area that's amazing. Message me if interested.

wigscare

Reaction score
One could go to a reputed parlor in the city who does the styling of the hair with the help of computerized grooming techniques. The style will be done by a professional hair make-up artist who knows that which style is given to the individuals that suits their respective personality.

Grimoire

Reaction score
Unless you can find a men's stylist who knows how to cut hairpieces and doesn't charge a fortune, your best option is a women's hair salon. Women's hairdressers know a LOT more about cutting and blending hair than men's stylists do - and they usually are reasonably-priced. Ask your wife, girlfriend or female co-worker where she gets her hair cut (don't ask if her hair looks awful!). Contact that salon and ask if they have a hairdresser with experience in styling wigs and hairpieces - most good salons do. Some of them also have private rooms. I have been using women's stylists exclusively for years and always get great cut-ins.