Happy Chrismas And A Happy New Year ;)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nearly all YouTube pranks are fake, people who build entire channels around them, definitely fake.

The sentiment is still there however.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy looks about 40 and he has a nw1.5 with a little thinning lol. Be funny if that prankster goes bald and they can post that video

Silver lining.

Screenshot_20171226-122400.jpeg

Even better that he doesn't have a f*****g clue.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Silver lining.

View attachment 74314

Even better that he doesn't have a f*****g clue.
He knows what a follicule is, he also knows about rogaine. so i think he's done some research but he must be at the stage where he doesn't aknowledge it and thinks that it'll stop because it's him and it only happens to others.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's called depression, not introvert.

One is not mutually exclusive to the other.

Plenty of people who wouldn't necessarily be considered introvert in social situations, act like it because of their awful mood.

Baldness is huge for this. I sometimes reference on here an older friend I knew from about age 15, I saw him a few years later and in his early 20s was complete NW5. I couldn't remember there being an issue with his hair at all so it must have been extremely aggressive.

And like his hair going, so did his personality, understandably enough. Very little eye contact, no chance he wanted to give any interaction with me or others, just the bare minimum, as far as cracking a joke like he would be confident enough to do in front of groups only a few years earlier? His warbling beta voice couldn't deliver a joke now, it would be confusing to all if he attempted such a thing.

Personally I'm between introvert and extrovert, I can be really quiet at times but also in the right mood I can be loud and talk to lots of people at the same time. If the rest of my hair goes quickly I can assure you the latter will be happening a lot less frequently.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing as introvert or extrovert. These normies pseudo-psychological words are full of sh*t.
I was f*****g with you till you get the point yourself :

Exactly. There is no introvert or extrovert sh*t.
We are solely the reflection of our looks. It doesn't matter what you label yourself as, what matters is what others label you as.
Shitty in the outside, shitty in the inside.

I was saying I'm either extrovert or introvert depending on how I'm feeling, and you take from this that I am saying they don't exist? Even deciding what my own conclusion is for me.

And I am mainly referring to what others label me as, which is saying that I can sometimes be very outgoing and at other times fairly quiet. I'm not the only one like this but generally most people are more consistently to one end of the scale.

If you want to abstain from social terminology then that would include vague mental illnesses that aren't specific (so schizophrenia, alzheimer's etc exist, but depression, paranoia, anxiety would not). If you want to align yourself with that then be aware of what that means overall.

This also doesn't make any sense, I've always had this issue of sometimes being way too quiet, and other times loudly telling stories to a whole group, yet I look the same. Some people look like sh*t yet they're the loudest and outgoing, you didn't really think this through, and the line about "who cares what you label yourself as, it only matters what others do" was a vague meaningless cliche. If you're in any way socially aware, what others label you as will somewhat correlate with your own perception of what your social status is, and the majority of people can be stupid in lots of ways but most of us aren't socially deluded and have some awareness of what our standing is.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Merry Christmas guys. Keep your head up. I hear HelloUser brought back some good info from the hair loss conference so our problems will soon be a thing of the past.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Merry Christmas guys. Keep your head up. I hear HelloUser brought back some good info from the hair loss conference so our problems will soon be a thing of the past.

A lot of people have asked about this, wasn't that months ago? If so, a lot of people want to know more about the info and where it is.

Personally I just want someone to read it and tell me stuff in laymans terms.

blackg

Reaction score
There is nothing as introvert or extrovert. These normies pseudo-psychological words are full of sh*t.
I was f*****g with you till you get the point yourself :

Exactly. There is no introvert or extrovert sh*t.
We are solely the reflection of our looks. It doesn't matter what you label yourself as, what matters is what others label you as.
Shitty in the outside, shitty in the inside.
I don't agree. While good looks may enhance your personality somewhat, being the result of positive feedback from the crowd, it in no way covers or even comes close to the energy sapping personality of a true extrovert.

blackg

Reaction score
I was saying I'm either extrovert or introvert depending on how I'm feeling, and you take from this that I am saying they don't exist? Even deciding what my own conclusion is for me.

And I am mainly referring to what others label me as, which is saying that I can sometimes be very outgoing and at other times fairly quiet. I'm not the only one like this but generally most people are more consistently to one end of the scale.

If you want to abstain from social terminology then that would include vague mental illnesses that aren't specific (so schizophrenia, alzheimer's etc exist, but depression, paranoia, anxiety would not). If you want to align yourself with that then be aware of what that means overall.

This also doesn't make any sense, I've always had this issue of sometimes being way too quiet, and other times loudly telling stories to a whole group, yet I look the same. Some people look like sh*t yet they're the loudest and outgoing, you didn't really think this through, and the line about "who cares what you label yourself as, it only matters what others do" was a vague meaningless cliche. If you're in any way socially aware, what others label you as will somewhat correlate with your own perception of what your social status is, and the majority of people can be stupid in lots of ways but most of us aren't socially deluded and have some awareness of what our standing is.
Well said. Your posts are like a breath of fresh air at this time if the year.