Happier than ever

Johannes

Banned
Reaction score
Fred does make alot of sense.

He just delivers his points so cold though lmao, which is hard for some people to take.

But I think his intentions are good, even if I may not perhaps agree on every point, but most.

Not hard to take, just sad.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Puto - no comment, appropriate name in Spanish.

Johannes - "Alarming case"? Did the wake-up call send you falling out of bed on the wrong side? Fred is mostly right.

shookwun

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but if I don't get sex regularly, I'm not happy. It's a basic need, like food and sleep.

I have had more than 50 first dates, have made out with 40 women, have had sex with 20, and 10 relationships.

My current girlfriend has been with me for almost a year and a half, and she seems quite happy.

My ex-girlfriend camped in front of my building, hoping I would go back with her.

I've never used PUA quackery at all. How do you explain my relative success then?

Of course, these were all "false" women, as opposed to the "real" women you're talking about.

How do you explain that there are plenty of men out there that have more success than PUA, yet they've never heard it?

You look like the typical brainwashed PUA worshiper who fell hard for the PUA industry lies.

If these guys had the secret about how to pick up women, then their best followers would be able to seduce at least 80% of the women they're approaching.

Yet, what are the stats of the guys that do only that, go out 300 days a year and spend thousands of hours harassing women on the street? Less than 0.1%.

Tyler of RSD admitted bedding 50 women, out of 10000 he approached. and PUA worshipers of course are still impressed by that success ratio.

Krauser admitted having a 1% success rate... in Eastern Europe! I thought these guys were supposed to be the best? Why don't they bed every other girl they try to "seduce" then?

Those miserable stats shows it's just a numbers game. And the would have gotten those women without any PUA nonsense.

And look at the quality of the women they're getting, none of them are banging supermodels. Rather girls at their level.

What a waste of time and potential. And you want bald guys to fall for that crap? So that, not only they will be bald, but also social weirdos?

Sexual attraction is genetic, you cannot convince a girl to become attracted to you.

Mating is also associative, which mean the vast majority of men (look around you) will end up with a woman on the same level of attractiveness as them.

There is no secret, no special skills, no magic formula to attract women. Either she likes you instantly, or that's it. There's nothing you can do to convince her otherwise.

Can't you see that PUA is just marketing? Exploiting young men and their insecurities. If seduction existed, don't you think there would be at least one study proving its existence?

Seduction is a myth, humans mate like chimpanzees, they meet and they f-ck. No long talk or wits are required.

Which is why one night stands happen. Women don't have sex with your confidence or your personality.

I can't believe young men still fall for that PUA quackery when simple common sense shows that they're chasing a wild goose.

Truth hurts. Some people just don't want to accept they didn't win the genetic lottery and that their lack of female prospects, and success is directly related to their physical attractiveness.

This PUA crap is so comical, why is it ALWAYS the same socially inept weirdos that get caught up in these twisted movements. Exploiting sexually frustrated, and deprived men for money through an a***;analytical perspective of basic human interaction. They will commonly use fancy words, and be descriptive in how you can trick your way into a females pants by being technical on the choice of words, and emotions you push :jackit:
PUA in itself is absolutely brilliant for those marketing it and making money off these chumps. Can just imagine these goofs sitting in their bedrooom predrinking alone, writing fields reports over forums and mustering enough courage to approach a women in real life. But wait! They gotta recite their pick up, and lines to seem socially suave.

first and foremost, physical attractiveness is all that's needed. Communication is a skill, it takes experience but for the most part your personality is entirely genetic.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
It's all so simple. Every person that comes on here with a feel-good, inspirational story about baldness almost always has 1 thing in common..........they have never even been close to being bald themselves. They may come on here and say things like "you are more than your hair" or "oh, my friend Tom is 24, bald, and he has a hot girlfriend". But until they have experienced being bald or significant hair loss for themselves, they will NEVER truly understand the devastation that it causes. Not feeling comfortable in your own skin, barely recognizing yourself in the mirror, a total identity crisis. Hair loss is going to affect the life of an NW6 a hell of a lot more than an NW2. Even Spencer on the BTT says all the time: a person who never truly suffered from hair loss will never understand how it feels.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Your contributions are just getting better and better.

Next time, why don't you send a completely empty post?

He will say that he believes what I say is not true... because he says so.

At least he's better than the new guy who posts complete gibberish with the made up word "cuck" in every posting.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To whoever wrote this. If there is such thing as seduction as you say, prove it!

I'm waiting.

I think it's the other way round. Even if you look good you can still f*** it up. If you don't, its called seduction lol.

thatredpanda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, of course, some women: about 1% of them I would say. A woman who doesn't care about her man's hair is an exception. Great romantic lives in perspective for the baldies.

As I've explained in another thread, you will never feel safe in a relationship if you're a bald man, you'll always feel like she's settled for you, and she perfectly knows that.

Damn dude you make it sound like no bald guy has ever gotten married before