halloween

hopewas

Reaction score
anyone have any ideas for a halloween costume?...i was going to be travis bickle of taxi driver this year but i had to shave my head number 2 for a get together last week so i can no longer do the mohawk. last year i was a cross between a baseball furies character from the movie "the warriors", a deranged serial killer, and a zombie. the year before i was an emo kid wearing an emo kid wig, slit wrists prosthetics, an anto social shirt, and black clothes

hopewas

Reaction score
i decided to dress up as the american psycho character..like this :

american_psycho-131.jpg

only drenched in blood, wearing a walkman, and without the hair :eek:(

here are a few pics of me from halloween of 2008

n604269651_1670746_7436807.jpg

n604269651_1171442_6776.jpg

n604269651_1171443_7060.jpg

curious to see people here post some pics of them in past halloweens

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
What are you...8 years old or something!?

Dressing up is for kids!

The Gardener

Reaction score
I'm going to be James Bond.

Basically just going to rent a tuxedo... and put an ad in the local Craigslist to hire a girl to walk beside me, wear a skimpy dress, and say "Oh James" in a fawning voice every so often.

hopewas

Reaction score
what cassin said.. here in america we have grown up parties we go to where we dress up

oni

Reaction score
i decided to dress up as the american psycho character..like this :

I guess you like to sweat............................................. :whistle:

2008 looked like your Gf went at you with her lipstick............................. :whistle:

suicide-bomber.bmp

And don't forget to scream "All?hu Akbar" as you enter the party!

I guess I am upset as we really don't have this sort of thing going on in the UK............................ :sobbing:

hopewas

Reaction score
it's actually starting to get cold here oni. and i take it that you never saw the movie the warriors did you..the makeup was based on the baseball furies characters in the movie..i just ended up adding a lot of blood..and some zombie like features..i don't get the terrorist comment though..if you're insuniating that i look middle eastern,..you're the first. i'm portuguese and brazilian

ali777

Reaction score
oni said:
I guess I am upset as we really don't have this sort of thing going on in the UK............................ :sobbing:

Where the hell do you live??? Of course there are Halloween parties in the UK, just not in the same scale as in the states.

I was at a Halloween party last year, I was dressed as... hmmmmm... me...

I might make a bit more effort this year and try something different than me.

Cassin

Reaction score
It really is a blast to go to one. You get to cut loose and let your guard down for a night. I haven't been to one in ages...I hope to go this weekend.

The warriors costume was a brilliant idea.
warriors.jpg

cuebald

Reaction score
haha
my only option really is going as Uncle Fester

oni

Reaction score
it's actually starting to get cold here oni.

Well you are going to be partying in doors and maybe drinking and having a little dance?

I have had to wear a suit like that before and you will sweat.

and i take it that you never saw the movie the warriors did you..

Well I did watch the film over 20 years ago, if that helps................................

..i don't get the terrorist comment though..if you're insuniating that i look middle eastern,..you're the first. i'm portuguese and brazilian

It was just a joke, on what would be inappropriate to wear, to a Halloween party in the USA.

I have nothing against you hopewas...........................................and on a lighter note, who are you picking in Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio “Shogunâ€￾ Rua?

hopewas

Reaction score
i'm hoping shogun wins because i'm a fan of his,..but i have a feeling machida will win..shogun is an aggressive fighter and that falls into machida's strengths in counter punching. i'll be rooting for shogun though. let me know if you want to see it live online tonight. i have to go to an engagement party in 3 hours so say it soon. i won't be home until 7 hours from now hopefully. otherwise, you can just wait until tommorrow and the fights from the pay per view will be uploaded at this site : http://mmalinker.com/

oni

Reaction score
Thank you hopewas...........................but my cable has ESPN so I can watch it live in the UK :woot: or record it as it will start at about 3am my time.........................but I am looking for somewhere to get DREAM from.... :whistle:

hopewas

Reaction score
you can watch dream 12 at this place too..it airs all mma related things live..register at http://www.mma-tv.net/

it's free..they have channels there..click on the tv tab next to the main tab. you have to download sopcast (it's free). it's what plays the channel. it'll have instructions..but once you have sopcast downloaded, all you have to do is click the load channel link. lately the channel is offline until the pay per view starts. hope that helps..i'm off to go to the engagement party. married life can be a pain in the *** with so many get togethers..sucks that my wife has such a big family