HairyishD's Story - ( Search for possible causes)

HairyishD

Reaction score
I'm female and I have a little hair loss at my temple on one side. My hairdresser pointed it out one day and there it was ... and still is, with no change.
So far I have had my blood work done and all of my levels are normal. It has been suggested to buy a silk pillow since I always sleep on that side and a silk pillow is smoother than cotton. (I haven't looked into this, but it makes sense.) I have just taken the HairDX genetic test for hair loss, to me it is worth it to explore another avenue that might give me some insight. I have tried to decrease the stress in my life ... and what better reason to go to the spa!!! I have also read a research paper on pub med (the NIH web site) about green tea. (Granted the research was on hairless mice, but I'm sure there will be a study on humans since some cultures have been drinking green tea for centuries.) So now I make sure I drink green tea as well as take my vitamins every day. I take the amount of vitamins that my doctor has recommended since some are stored in your body and can get to toxic levels if too much is ingested. I also exercise 3-5 days a week without a hat or ponytail and wash my hair as soon as I can since trail running can be dusty.
So ... any suggestions? All are welcome!