Hairy Skin Succesfully Grown In Lab Setting

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Humans are a different breed of cat when it comes to stem cells especially the holy grail pluripotent availability in mature human body. But, I really think research will overlap and build on itself at a rate henceforth, we have not seen before.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Humans are a different breed of cat when it comes to stem cells especially the holy grail pluripotent availability in mature human body. But, I really think research will overlap and build on itself at a rate henceforth, we have not seen before.

Totally agree, I think the scientific breakthroughs will be exponential in the next decade. Exciting time to be alive!

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally agree, I think the scientific breakthroughs will be exponential in the next decade. Exciting time to be alive!
Mate I’d be more excited if I just had normal hair in the first place

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well fortunately things seems to be legitimately moving forward, unfortunately it seems it's probably 5-10 away realistically. That is unless bortzu fills in the void.

What about Follica and Shisiedo? I’m banking on at least one of those coming to fruition in the next couple years. If not, I’m a bald guy.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about Follica and Shisiedo? I’m banking on at least one of those coming to fruition in the next couple years. If not, I’m a bald guy.
Don't worry for that. Both will be released to the market later this year.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

My point was in 5-10, all these treatments will be more affordable, advanced and accessible to everyone. Not just those willing to fly to Japan to receive a new pioneering treatment.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My point was in 5-10, all these treatments will be more affordable, advanced and accessible to everyone. Not just those willing to fly to Japan to receive a new pioneering treatment.

You think they will not build couple clinics in Europe and USA?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry for that. Both will be released to the market later this year.
They said that abort plenty of things, like Brotzu back in 2016 too. I wouldn’t get too excited, although Brotzu does seem promising. I’m crossing my fingers and toe also, and also hoping it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.