Hairtransplant Done In Poland, Happy With My Natural Result!

Hair transplant in Warsaw, Poland

• I have doubts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mateusmollet

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, one and a half years ago I decided to do a hair transplant to fight my hair thinning out. I am living in Sweden and was looking for a solution to my problem here but it did not feel right pricewise and the fact that the clinics I came into contact with trashtalked about their competitors and told me that I needed more grafts than necessary. So I started googling for clinics abroad that would fit my budget and not try to sell me an overgrafted surgery. Eventually I came into contact with Dr Osuch Clinic, which is located in Warsaw, Poland. They seemed really friendly and answered all my questions I had regarding the procedure without once giving me an offer. That made me feel safe and comfortable, apart from the fact that the clinic had been performing hairtransplants for over 10 years. Eventually I decided that I wanted to go with them and they offered me both the STRIP method as well as the FUE method. I went with the FUE method and was told in my online consultation that I would not need more than 1800 grafts for lowering my hairline, and in case I was in need of more grafts then it would be free of charge and if less then I would pay a lower fee. After scheduling my procedure that was 3 months later, I paid the booking fee that was 500 € and I was given instructions about massaging the back of my head daily for 10 minutes to make the donor area softer, paus certain medications and supplement before the procedure. 2 days before the procedure I flew down to Warsaw from Stockholm with a direct flight with Ryanair that took around 1.5 hours and cost me only around 20 €, and I settled down in the hotel that was included in the procedure package and I went out to explore Warsaw that I found awesome(highly recommend visiting this city with or without medical treatments). On the day of the procedure I came to the clinic at 9 am, went for a live consultation with the FUE surgeon who re-estimated the amount of grafts needed, I was given calming pre operative medications and post operative instructions. I was given the post operative instructions again after the procedure. The procedure took all in all around 7 hours if i remember it correctly with lunch break included, and the whole dr&assistant team was always trying their best to make me feel comfortable.
Now one year later I can see my final results and I am extremely happy as it looks natural and that is all that I wanted.

I highly recommend this clinic!

Regards
Mateus