Hairsystems Uk Good Or Not? Any Advice Welcome

Paulie82

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello I have just ordered a hair system from a company within the UK. I was just wondering if anyone has had dealings with them and how good they are. Any advice would be good. This is my first hair system. The company is called hairsystemsUK. Thank you in advance for any comments or advice.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think there are two companies with similar names but if thats the one in London then, I have been using them for 4 years now. Happy with the product and service.

Its a DIY service so you will need to send in an old system or mould

Paulie82

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there are two companies with similar names but if thats the one in London then, I have been using them for 4 years now. Happy with the product and service.

Its a DIY service so you will need to send in an old system or mould
Thank you for your reply. I think it is based in London. I have decided to go down the DIY route. It's a lot cheaper.

MP3King

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Paulie82,

How have your experiences with this company been since you last posted here? All OK? I'm interested to see how your experience has been as i've been looking to order from this website myself but have seen elsewhere on other forums it might not be genuine.

Can you report back please?

Thanks

Paulie82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Paulie82,

How have your experiences with this company been since you last posted here? All OK? I'm interested to see how your experience has been as i've been looking to order from this website myself but have seen elsewhere on other forums it might not be genuine.

Can you report back please?

Thanks
Omg are you kidding me? I've paid the money but still waiting on the hair system. They are still replying to my emails. They say the system should be here by the 10th. I found people on the forums saying it's a good company. Bloody hell I really hope I haven't made a mistake.

MP3King

My Regimen
Reaction score
Omg are you kidding me? I've paid the money but still waiting on the hair system. They are still replying to my emails. They say the system should be here by the 10th. I found people on the forums saying it's a good company. Bloody hell I really hope I haven't made a mistake.

I guess if you ordered in May, you're still within the 8 weeks guideline that they offer - would you mind keeping in touch and posting back once you (or if) you receive it? I'm interested to see what happens for you.

Paulie82

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess if you ordered in May, you're still within the 8 weeks guideline that they offer - would you mind keeping in touch and posting back once you (or if) you receive it? I'm interested to see what happens for you.
Yes of course I'll let you know. I mean they seem honest. I didn't like the payment method I must admit. It was paid straight into someone's account. They have been replying to my emails. I have waited over the 8 weeks now, but only just. I'm informed they'll be here on or before the 10th. I'll keep you posted though.

MP3King

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes of course I'll let you know. I mean they seem honest. I didn't like the payment method I must admit. It was paid straight into someone's account. They have been replying to my emails. I have waited over the 8 weeks now, but only just. I'm informed they'll be here on or before the 10th. I'll keep you posted though.

I had a feeling the payment method would feel abit sketchy and along those lines, that's great - thank you, I really hope it turns up man, there's nothing worse than paying alot of money for something and the worry that it might not turn up. Which system did you go for anyway? I got in touch with Richard yesterday and he recommended a french lace topper, with bleached knots and light/light medium density

Do you know what your plan is once it turns up?

Paulie82

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a feeling the payment method would feel abit sketchy and along those lines, that's great - thank you, I really hope it turns up man, there's nothing worse than paying alot of money for something and the worry that it might not turn up. Which system did you go for anyway? I got in touch with Richard yesterday and he recommended a french lace topper, with bleached knots and light/light medium density

Do you know what your plan is once it turns up?
That's similar to what he offered me. I think when it gets here I'm going to google search for hair system stylists southampton and see if there's anywhere local that can help. Richard did say to me that if not I know a place in London. Which I really don't want to do. I think it's a good idea to get it styled the first time. If there's nowhere in Southampton to help I'm gonna watch YouTube videos on cutting my own hair.

MP3King

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's similar to what he offered me. I think when it gets here I'm going to google search for hair system stylists southampton and see if there's anywhere local that can help. Richard did say to me that if not I know a place in London. Which I really don't want to do. I think it's a good idea to get it styled the first time. If there's nowhere in Southampton to help I'm gonna watch YouTube videos on cutting my own hair.

Oh okay, guess you just have to wait and see what happens by the 10th - good luck. Well apparently the first cut in is crucial, so always recommended to go with a proper salon, might be worth making the trip down from Southampton if Richard knows somewhere - has he ever mentioned how much the first cut in at a salon will cost by any chance?

Paulie82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh okay, guess you just have to wait and see what happens by the 10th - good luck. Well apparently the first cut in is crucial, so always recommended to go with a proper salon, might be worth making the trip down from Southampton if Richard knows somewhere - has he ever mentioned how much the first cut in at a salon will cost by any chance?
Um no he didn't but think it's £100+. In London that is. There must be a posh stylist in Southampton somewhere that's had dealings with wigs and stuff. I am slightly worried now I've spoken to you that it's A scam. I hope not. I'll keep you posted though.

MP3King

My Regimen
Reaction score
Um no he didn't but think it's £100+. In London that is. There must be a posh stylist in Southampton somewhere that's had dealings with wigs and stuff. I am slightly worried now I've spoken to you that it's A scam. I hope not. I'll keep you posted though.

Right, I see - yeah i'm sure you can find somewhere. The fact that Richard has stayed in contact is abit reassuring, though i'd just seen a member of this forum and another called Grincher who swears by this website, but he seems to be the only one who claims it's so good? Guess you'll find out on the 10th - fingers crossed for you mate

Paulie82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, I see - yeah i'm sure you can find somewhere. The fact that Richard has stayed in contact is abit reassuring, though i'd just seen a member of this forum and another called Grincher who swears by this website, but he seems to be the only one who claims it's so good? Guess you'll find out on the 10th - fingers crossed for you mate
Grincher is probably Richard. Cheers though and I'll keep you posted.

MP3King

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey did your piece arrive on the 10th like you were told? Curious to find out

Let us know!

Paulie82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Um no still not arrived. Apparently it's in customs or something. I haven't heard a thing about it. I'm going to contact him again today. It's actually starting to concern me.

Hairy bear

My Regimen
Reaction score
This would want to be custom ?!? I ordered two units UTS ON TUESDAY! They've just cleared customs in Australia from the USA, I'll be wearing it within a week! Two for less than one at a salon, HEAPS better quality!

I'm sending a template and hair sample next time, finding a local stylist to do blend and cut in ( it's hardly rocket science scraping with a f*****g razor and otherwise normal cut! And being fully self sufficient.

Just worried about solo glue bonding Tape is easy enough, every Thursday 45-1 hr, but uts needs glue.

Paulie82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh dear. I hope it turns up for you, keep us posted
Hello. Just wanted to update you, my hair systems have arrived and I'm very pleased with them. You will be safe to order from them without any problems. The colour was a good match and is good quality. Also Richard is very good at replying to emails if you have any worries or concerns. It takes a while to get here but I think all companies are the same with regards to this. I will definitely order from them again. Anyway I'm a happy customer and I think you would be as well. Hope all goes well.

MP3King

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. Just wanted to update you, my hair systems have arrived and I'm very pleased with them. You will be safe to order from them without any problems. The colour was a good match and is good quality. Also Richard is very good at replying to emails if you have any worries or concerns. It takes a while to get here but I think all companies are the same with regards to this. I will definitely order from them again. Anyway I'm a happy customer and I think you would be as well. Hope all goes well.

That's wicked, i'm glad it came in the end.... there's nothing worse than thinking you've been had on - any pics?