Hairmax Lasercomb ?

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its not fda approved and i didnt see any good feedbacks of lasercomb from users in these forums...

Axon

Reaction score
Flux uses it. It is currently being tested for FDA approval, if I remember correctly.

peterteg1999

Reaction score
it is FDA approved..

I used it since november, I haven't really seen any obvious changes,

I am also using minoxidil and Propecia last 30 days..

All the laser comb is making you feel good right after the shower when you use it because it make ur hair look thicker at the time u comb it.

for that price, I wouldn't recommand, but it is your money.

syf77

Reaction score
Good effects on eyebrown

I used it on my eyebrown for about 3 months now. I can see new hair growing out of my eyebrown!

Perhaps the lasercomb can really stimulate hair growth, just that the hair on the scalp is under the influence of DHT, hence more difficult to stimulate.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
trying lasercomb on eyebrow ? hmmm i dont think thats a good idea :eek:

syf77

Reaction score
Take care not to shine it on the eye. Not dangerous at all. It's eyebrown, not eye lashes.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
peterteg1999 said:
Wezz said:
its is approved ? i dont think so :roll:

Why don't you read or make sure before tell people what you know?

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/research/me ... nt2men.htm

it doesnt regrow, i dont think anyone gives a ratass about thickening it does to your hair and lots of peeps say its pretty sh*t. You can simply do that buy thickening shampoos Already FDA approved for thickening the appearance of hair, currently in trials for FDA approval for growth stimulation

Axon

Reaction score
You're undervaluing "thickening," which can actually be the reversal of thinning hair. All my success has been thickening - no "regrowth" at all, simply rejuvination of the thinning hairs back to normal.

But otherwise you are correct.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
it doesnt regrow, i dont think anyone gives a ratass about thickening it does to your hair and lots of peeps say its pretty sh*t. You can simply do that buy thickening shampoos Already FDA approved for thickening the appearance of hair, currently in trials for FDA approval for growth stimulation

It's been government approved for regrowth in both Canada and Singapore. It will likely be approved for regrowth by the FDA. But we'll have to wait and see.

I agree with Axon, thickening is important. My hair has thickened on my crown and it gives my hair a denser appearance, certainly a good thing.