HairMax Lasercomb for sale...

Frontalrecession

Reaction score
I don't even know if I am allowed to post this message here...

But I have given up on my laser comb. It does not seem to be working for me - as my problem is frontal and temporal recession. Unfortunately, nothing else is working on that area either...

Anyway, I would like to sell my laser comb (still in perfect condition). Email me or reply to this post, and we can discuss prices...

-Frontalrecession

hopewas

Reaction score
another sucker. i'm just surprised that people are dumb enough to buy something that expensive that doesn't guarantee hair growth

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
thats a horrible sales pitch, you say it doesnt work for you then yeah I really want to buy it..... That thing is an expensive piece of crap.

Redbone

Reaction score
Sir the lasercomb is a piece of sh*t I dont care what others have to say about it actually growing hair, please list the item on ebay where you will have much better luck than this site.

garthbrooks

Established Member
Reaction score
if it worked for him he probably wouldn't sell it. whats wrong with that. do you not buy propecia because it didnt work for one dude?

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
completely different garth brooks, propecia has legit stats to back it up....If it didnt work for one person then maybe they were in the percentage that is a non responder. Yes i am glad he was honest, but he should definately hit up ebay...

Frontalrecession

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd rather be honest.

It didn't work for me. But neither did Rogaine or Propecia.

If you browse the lasercomb message forums, you will see TONS of positive results with the lasercomb.

-Frontalrecession

Redbone

Reaction score
It does not regrow hair but thickens excistin hair as the story goes, if you have bald spots your finished.

rockstar

Reaction score
Url all change ur tune when it gets FDA approval...to the person it didnt work for...did u use it mon, wens,fri and proplerly i.e. holding it for 5 secs then moving abt half an inch...completing 2 total passes through scalp? Some peole have reported results take as long as a year with laser comb where as some get them v quick.

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
rockstar said:
Url all change ur tune when it gets FDA approval...to the person it didnt work for...did u use it mon, wens,fri and proplerly i.e. holding it for 5 secs then moving abt half an inch...completing 2 total passes through scalp? Some peole have reported results take as long as a year with laser comb where as some get them v quick.

so are you still seeing positive results rock star. you were the one that actually made me want to try this out i have been using just over 3 months and i think i have seen some results i see some hairs that are sharp at the ends so i think that it is opening up hair follicals. i used it on a scared eyebrow and i think it looks like hair grew right there now but i dont know i extended my guarantee for 2 more months. so i get to try it for 5 months before i decide if i want my money back. but that bizzy sonia for laser comb called my house today and left a message to call her and the message said hair max laser comb and it was in front of every one in my house and there were like what the hell is that and i was like aw its just some clipper company ( hair cutting) and i sent here a nasty little e amil that hoe.

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
vodka, that made me laugh, you think they would know better.......damn biaaaaaach.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont think Ill be singing a different tune, its only being tested to see if it actually thickens hair, not regrow and promote scalp health. To thicken my hair thats too expensive Ill stick to hair product for that while the battle is fought....

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Your wrong dude. Lexington International IS currently seeking FDA approval for hair regrowth and hair loss prevention. The LC has already passed the trials for the Canadian government, and they are allowing them to advertise 3 things; hair regrowth, hair loss prevention, and something else i forget. But they are seeking to advertise the same claims here too. I believe the FDA trials are over now or almost over, anyway we should know soon. Anyway, I've been using it for a month or so now, no results other than one weak hair that has appeared about a half an inch below my hairline (where it use to be). That hair now is close to a half inch long and starting to turn drk brown. But I've also been on spironolactone 5%, folligen, Emu oil, and L arginine for almost 2 mths. So it's hard to say what grew that one hair. But I really don't expect any positive results for another 2 or 3 mths.