hairmax laser comb approved by Health Canada??

laser_doc

Reaction score
i read somewhere that the hairmax laser comb has been approved by Health Canada (similar to the US FDA). is that true? and if its true, does that mean it has been proven with government unbiased studies to be 'effective'? to grow hair? to prevent hair loss?

thanks

G

yeah its been approved in canada and singapore as a class A medical device. But still going through FDA trials in america for regrowth.

Stingray

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Canada is a GREAT source... lemme tell ya what.

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
as far as I know..its been approved in Canada ONLY to thicken existing hair..NOT as a source of regrowth or maintenance. But thicker hair, is thicker hair......

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
thintop said:
Took one apart what a joke! they put a piece of steel in case that serves no purpose except to make it Heavy and you think its full of High Tec stuff. One laser with plastic painted Reflector with silver paint to reflect beams,,F--ing Joke. Go Buy that Guys LaserWand on ebay or other guy that makes Laser BrushSame tech more lasers and Hell of alot cheaper!

I worked at a laser company for a while and they built lasers with special reflective mirrors, glass, and some "solid state" materials which the light passed through. If you got it the beam intense enough you could blow up your eye or slice through skin..

While lasers dont seem all that high tech, it's quite effective as we sold them to ERs and lots of medical places as it replaced knives. Simple, yet effective. I currently used the lasercomb and can certainly feel it have an effect on my scalp each time I finish my 15 minute treatment.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thintop said:
Took one apart what a joke! they put a piece of steel in case that serves no purpose except to make it Heavy and you think its full of High Tec stuff. One laser with plastic painted Reflector with silver paint to reflect beams,,F--ing Joke. Go Buy that Guys LaserWand on ebay or other guy that makes Laser BrushSame tech more lasers and Hell of alot cheaper!

can you stop trying to push this laserwand thing ... i've seen you post a lot of other times and it just got annnnnnnnoying