Hairmax Laser Comb And Dr Regenepure Shampoo?

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aside from the laughable fake pictures on certain sites selling Regenepure, showing a huge bald patch then two months later a full head of hair, has anyone ever had a positive result by using this alone?

I'm not sure what has speeded up my hair-loss process, the shampoo, or shining a torch on my head 3 times a week, I suspect it's the shampoo, as I feel I've bought into the hype of the best alternative treatment by spending 200 quid on little more than a torch. Hairmax laser comb.

I have had effects that I don't need in my life with the usual chemical suspects, and can't take them anymore. Since January I've used both of these along side each other religiously 3 times a week. Now, either the hair-loss has just not been helped by either, or one or other of these products has had a really terrible effect on my hair.

Suffice to say, NEITHER of the products has helped in the slightest. But quite the opposite. Lost loads more hair.

Hairmax recommend Rogaine alongside their product which is laughable as if I could use that, I wouldn't need their torch. Plus, if there was growth, they could say it was their comb, and we'd all know it was the Rogaine. This was after their advice of continue to use for at least 6 months, which I've done.

Does anyone know if it's possible that one of these can have such a damaging effect on my hair, Would appreciate some real help here. It's depressing enough listening to the hilarity of some relating to the Hairmax products and how stupid I am for buying into it, but am quite desperate now. Help appreciated, Thanks

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As for a laser device, the hairmax just simply doesn't have enough power. It only has something like 10 diodes.
And you have to keep moving it around your head. That doesn't help things. Lasers should be stationary. As in wearing a helmet. I have a 250 diode helmet that I wear 3 times a week for 20 minutes a go.

I have been blasting my scalp with this f*****g thing for about 4 years now and it has slowed my loss down a lot. I would probably be worse off now if I hadn't been using it.
I have zero itch, and I'm not shedding tons of hairs. I'm also not using rogaine or finasteride. That's one of the main reasons that I shelled out for this crazy device. I just don't want to put pharmaceutical junk in or on my body.

Your issue could be with the regene pure. Maybe you're just not getting along with it. And you also have to remember, certain treatments don't always work for everyone.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, thanks. Possible, How much did you shell out for the helmet?]

Needless to say a one line, consult a doctor came back from the highly unhelpful Regenepure customer services, when I enquired which if any ingredients can have a negative effect on hair. Telling me that customers use the DR and NT and the conditioner which helps. Well I don't know what the NT one is for, but I have the DR for near on a year, and the conditioner which is slimy and horrible, and makes hair thinner, not thicker, but according to them it makes all their customer's hair thick and lustrous.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seriously, nobody on this Alt forum has any experience of either of these products?

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What updates do you want. I think it's covered on there, the Hairmax is one massive con. It either makes your hair fall out, OR if they say that can't happen, then it's done nothing whatsoever, and the hair is just falling out as if you're not using anything but shining a torch on your head. It's rubbish, they tell you to use if you think it doesn't work because it will help 'Maintain what you have'. Let me be clear on this, IT DOES NOTHING, and that's after a whole year of use.
I also find the DR shampoo hasn't helped either. I've now tried alternating between the DR and NT. I really don't see any benefit. The people on here who say you HAVE to use drugs, sadly are probably right.

What are you more concerned with, the comb or the shampoo, re update??

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used regenpure Dr and still am using. I think it has helped me maintain my hair a bit because both my younger and older brother are bald and im not. Although it doesnt seem to help as much now that im getting 30+. Still thinking about finasteride myself.

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used regenpure Dr and still am using. I think it has helped me maintain my hair a bit because both my younger and older brother are bald and im not. Although it doesnt seem to help as much now that im getting 30+. Still thinking about finasteride myself.

What treatment have you been on?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now im using minoxidil and getting regrowth but im thinking about using finasteride. Offcourse i take my daily vitamins because i feel like i need them.