Hairlosstalk!!! Why were these pics/post deleted?????!!!!!

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Maybe because you've posted the same pictures about 9 times.

You made a number of threads, relating to the same article, and proposing the same discussion.

One is enough.

G

Michael, you are suspect of everyone, it must be aweful lonely. I bet you are suspicious of your own shadow! :roll:

G

And why would anyone post so many similar threads with the same doom and gloom messages, over and over? It's because they are jealous of others and will make a life out of posting negativity in the these forums because they have no life themselves. They push everyone away from themselves in their personal lives. Remember Mahair? Sound familiar? Same motives, same jealousy, same agenda.

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
No Gillinator. Its our responsibility to warn people of the smoke ,mirrors , shills and shady characters that abound in this field. You should know this as a former MHR hair transplant salesman. Recently turned "advocate for hire". Why don't you do someting with your life other than sell the dream and cheerlead. Why don't you tell the stories you know and the horrors you have seen. Bad for business I guess. I certainly am not jealous of you .

G

See the similar behaviour motivated by anger between these two guys? They both did not do their homework and research before they foolishly chose the docotors they did. They both got whacked. They both now slam the industry. They both have no life. Anger management.

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
Because you can't trust doctors or transplant sales men like yourself. What homework outlines disfigurement scaring and neuro-vascular damage. Or the lies that are perpetrated by guys like you. I am going to post your involvement in the ishrs- getting the patient over the financial hurdles and last minute upgrade of surgey. You and Perry something. You atre scum Swillenator. Don't mess if you don't want to tangle . For real brother.

G

You always know when there's a full moon out 'cause Mahair comes out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

Do you really think anyone, especially me, takes you legitimately? :lol:

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope so because I will allways try to protect the public from people like you.

pranit

Reaction score
hiii...I am 23 years old. I have hair loss problem. Please give me good advice for control my hair loss...
Hair loss is a big problem in this generation. There are many reasons of hair loss, like low vitamins, illness, pollution these are hair loss reasons. Hair loss is more than just visual problem. One of the best solutions of hair loss is hair transplantation. My self confidence has really suffered. My hair loss become the more insecure I felt. A healthy hair helps them to feel beautiful and attractive, but the problem of hair loss I feel very shy. Because of hair loss I will neglect the parties, meeting old friend and school unions.