Hairlosstalk finasteride

Papasmurf34

Reaction score
I finally decided to bite the bullet and order some finasteride. I bought it through the hairlosstalk website, does anyone know if the stuffs legit? I wish I could just get the name brand stuff but I'm still in highschool and my dad refuses to let me get a prescription due to the supposed side effects.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
I finally decided to bite the bullet and order some finasteride. I bought it through the hairlosstalk website, does anyone know if the stuffs legit? I wish I could just get the name brand stuff but I'm still in highschool and my dad refuses to let me get a prescription due to the supposed side effects.

It is a genuine finasteride :) made by Cipla (an Indian pharma company). Brand stuff or Cipla finasteride are the same... It's 1 mg of finasteride you need to take not a brand :p ... I use finasteride called Penester :D (5mg cut into 5 pieces), costs about 22 Euros for one year.

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score

Holy sh*t you bought the finasteride from here? It's just as, if not more, expensive than brand name propecia. Admin ripped you the f*ck off lol. Next time buy from alldaychemist.