HairLossTalk.com..unproven treatments question

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com...i truly respect some of the posts and responses you put on here. if you were going to try an unproven treatment what would it be and why? osh101. dmso,tb4...etc

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Check out "HairlossTalk's" story in the "Tell Your Story" section. Im only using unproven (and slightly sorta kinda proven) treatments right now.

Revivogen and topical spironolactone in an effort to duplicate the success I had on Propecia.

The reason why is always the same. They have the highest amount of clinical data backing them or their ingredients, aside from the proven treatments which have been tested directly on hair loss.

HairLossTalk.com

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com,

That being said how has the Revivo and spironolactone done as a substitute for finasteride? Also wouldnt you say the latest study on the Laser comb provides as much if not more clinical data than the studies doen on reviviogen?

It just seems people want to slam the comb even though it seems every bit as promising as Revivogen.

thanks

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com,

That being said how has the Revivo and spironolactone done as a substitute for finasteride? Also wouldnt you say the latest study on the Laser comb provides as much if not more clinical data than the studies doen on reviviogen?

It just seems people want to slam the comb even though its every bit as promising as Revivogen as a non proven option.

thanks

G

ColtsFan said:
HairLossTalk.com,

It just seems people want to slam the comb even though its every bit as promising as Revivogen as a non proven option.

thanks

I am using Crinagen and am very very happy with the results to date.