HairLossTalk.com Open-House

Reaction score
hey HairLossTalk.com, ever thought about organizing an event for the HairLossTalk.com forum community to meet? i was thinking it might be cool to meet some of the people we encounter on this website on a frequent basis.

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
My guess is that we all come from different walks of life and probably really only have one thing in common: hairloss. Plus, we are all scattered throughout the US, so it would be difficult and Im pretty happy just cruisin' the net for info.... :)

Stingray

Reaction score
Only if there's women and beer. And none of you balding losers :)

Reaction score
well other websites have done this kinda' thing. first, you try to have the event in a major city (naturally not everyone can show up), secondly you invite hot women, thirdly you provide alcohol and free samples of propecia.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well there are quite a few of us in California (including HairLossTalk.com himself), so it would be the logical meeting ground.

The event sounds somewhat dubious to me though. Considering hair loss is the game, you know we'd just be compairing scalps. And why would you want to invite hot women to an insecurity conference?

Reaction score
thats the whole point, so that we can encourage our insecure brethren. you need to bring hot women to balance out us ugly bald dudes.

p.s.- i think NYC is a better play-ground.