HairLossTalk.com, heads up brother

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This post from that HS thread is my fav:
Beta-sitosterol on HS said:
check out hairlosstalk moderator's pic --- handsome devil huh? can't even show his head or hair with that turban on ... sounds like he should try saw palmetto ... LOL

He thought that pic of Ken was really HairLossTalk.com!

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems to me that the site is very dedicated to hairtransplants for some reason

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
flux said:
He thought that pic of Ken was really HairLossTalk.com!
Yeah, I caught that. The intelligence factor is overwhelming :)

HairLossTalk.com

The Gardener

Reaction score
With success comes criticism from your competitors. It just comes with the territory. It won't be the first time and won't be the last.

As for the content of their criticism, I am amused that they are seemingly so offended and/or perplexed by a bias on this forum towards the Big 3. Someone needs to take those losers and point out the subtitle of this forum, which reads "Welcome to the most Popular, Educational, and Scientifically Centered interactive hair loss support community anywhere on the Web" the operative phrase being SCIENTIFICALLY CENTERED.

The most amusing thing is their seeming preoccupation with trying to "hack" into this site after being banned... like it is some sort of sport or hobby worth bragging about. I'd say only a sliver of the content on the thread at the other site really mentions any substantive gripe towards HairLossTalk.com, and that main gripe is the illogical point addressed in my previous paragraph. Most of the content of the thread centered around technological theories to get onesself logged into a website after one has been banned from it. All I have to say to that is, for crimeny's sake, HairLossTalk.com is a fricken public website! How big of a loser can you be if you spend that much time discussing said issue? Don't these people have a life?!?

The stupid thing is, there are a multitude of other forums to go to! Why do they waste their time trying to get into a forum that they obviously have no affinity for, content-wise, when they already have an account at Hairsite, their supposed "best hairloss forum", that they are obviously welcome at!? If hairsite is supposedly so GOOD, and if the content over there is so much more aligned with their line of thought, then why the frenzy to post here?

It just doesn't make any sense to me?