hairloss stopped and thickening on finasteride

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsjustaphase

Reaction score
hey everyone,

while this is not some resounding success story, i think its somewhat encouraging. i am 21 years old and noticed my hairline receding and overall thinning about 9 months ago. i got on finasteride , and i am finishing my 6th month now. while i definitely had a decline initially and was shedding alot for the first 4 months id say, the last 3 months i have been seeing 3-5 hairs on my hands in the shower and my hair is becoming thicker and longer overall. i am quite excited and look forward to the next few months. my hair is not much thicker or anything truly remarkable, but just a tiny bit but noticeable to me. the only real problem right now is my hairline, which seems to be continuing to recede but really slow. nevertheless, it seems that finasteride DEFINITELY does work in slowing/ stopping my hairloss and increasing some thickness. while my hairline is sh*t, i'm pretty happy with the drug and really don't know where i would be without it.

feel free to PM me if you have questions, but i dont really come by very often at all so i may take some time to respond. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, stay positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.