hairloss/shedding mysteriously stopped

GeminiX

Reaction score
While I've never seen any proof of it, I'm prepared to believe that a human can, through dedication and life of devotion, learn to control aspects of their bodies in ways which would seem alien to us.

That I said, I still call bull on any hair regrowth gained from abstinence of masturbation. Pictures or it didn't happen, simple :)

Reaction score
Mrspas12 said:
Hello. I am new here and I am here to give you my background and how this happened.

Since the 9th grade(i am a junior in college now), I have been losing hair/getting thinner hair. I am not sure which type of hairloss I was getting as it did not resemble any of the ones on the scale (could have been cause it was early stages or hairloss was not that rampant). I remember in the 10th grade, my friend called me the balding asian and would tell me im going bald every time the wind blew my hair. Anyway, fast forward to 4-5 months ago. I was still shedding more than ever. Every time I run my hand through my hair, i would ALWAYS get 1-2 hairs. It would make me so mad. But then for some reason, I looked up "masturbation and hairloss".

I got back a couple good hits on google and there seemed to be some sort of correlation. I am very sexually active and I have sex and masturbate frequently. Even so, I decided to give it a try. I stopped being sexually active for approximately 2 weeks. I don't know if it was working, but my hair loss seemed to stop! I couldn't resist any longer and I started to be active. Surprisingly, it started to happen again.

I also think stress is a big factor in hairloss. When I transfered to a different university about a month or so ago, my hairloss was still happening (resumed being sexually active for about a month or so). I moved in to an apartment with some good friends and I was having a relatively stress free time. During this time, I noticed my hairloss stopped again! I think this was because of a combo of being stress free and not being sexually active (no girlfriend). I did however, masturbate once a week and no hairloss.

So it has been a good month and hairloss has stopped. I am just curious if my hair lost will grow back again.

...bumped onto your post and found it relatively amusing.

I don't think being sexually active has something to do with hair loss; what is believable and what has been proven by Science is the fact that hair grows luster and vibrancy when one is in love.

Nonetheless, you were right when you attributed hair loss with stress. :)

Hope this settles some of your questions.

rider88

Reaction score
zapper said:
I don`t know really how to control masturbation and abstain!. Some people who are lucky and have great self control succeed. Recently found this post on another forum...

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... adid=97861

The pictures in it are unbelievable. But as the guy claims he had abstained for 2 years, it looks impossible for me or most of us...

I checked out that thread.. the pics look promising but when things seem too good to be true they usually are. Not saying this guy had a hair transplant, but i'm pretty sure he did.

Through a little bit of detective work, I decided to check out the folder those pics were uploaded to. If you follow this link and click on several images you'll see a ton of pictures of before and after hair transplant surgery. I'm willing to bet this guy is one of the subjects, but you can't exactly tell because there are only scalp shots. You be the judge though.

http://club.faayoo.com/Upload/2011/5/22/

zapper

Reaction score
I appreciate your detective work. But that also appears to be a folder containing all the uploads that have been done on 2011/5/22/. And there is only 1 photo of that guy. I assume he had uploaded his photos on different dates and so it need not be true that all the photos in that folder are his alone.