Hairloss Increase After Travel To Another Country

eisklat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i'm writting this because i have some strange problems.

First my situation. I have hairloss, the doctor told me to use minoxidil (but he didn't even looked at my hair, he thought it was stress because i have no balds in my family, but i have low density in my crown, but it is still unnoticeable if i cover it right), this happened in march 2017.

4 weeks ago i went to another country, and my hair, started to fall like crazy, i dont know the reason, but when i returned to my country everithing went back to normal.
The problem is that 2 weeks ago i moved to another country, to study, and the first day here my hair started falling again, like crazy. 2 days after, it stopped more or less. But still some days i shed like 250 hairs (from all over my head). For example yesterday was normal, today crazy shed and the next one back to normal. I dont get why is this happening, and i cant find anything in google, so i would like to know if someone suffered this. because i'm going crazy.

You might think it is stress, but the effects appear some time after the event, not the same day i arrive here.