Hairloss in Your Dreams?

NilesTilden

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey gang,

Being consciously, and apparently subconsciously preoccupied with my hairloss for about ten years now, I notice that my loss appears rather frequently in my dreams. Alot of the time it'll be much worse in my dream that it is in reality.

It's always nice to wake-up from an unpleasant dream, and realize that things are okay. Kinda boosts your quality of life for afew moments. I dig that about bad dreams.

Hairy New Year All,

NT

G

Actually, I had a terrible dream 2 nights ago that inspired me to research and register here. I wish I never had it because for once I wasn't thinking to much about my hair. I have extremely minimal hairloss and no one can notice except me, but it still huants me because I know things will get worse. I had a crazy dream about me being bald and it was horrific. I have been depressed since.

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, days after I discovered I was losing hair, I started to have terrible nightmares about beig bald.If I did not start Propecia when I did I probably would be.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I just woke up this morning feeling like a NW4 already. Had to run to the mirror to not sh*t my pants.

XL

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Like askas, I dream that I get my hair back and I'm looking in the mirror, thinking wow this is awsome. This is what it feels like to have hair again and it feels very emotionally gratifying, like I'm whole again. Then I wake up and feel the weight of reality crush me like a snail. I hate waking up from those kind of dreams.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had a dream only last week where I discovered a perfectly smooth golf ball sized bald patch on the back of my head, I'm only slightly thinning at the back, my big problem is the front.
I'd say I get hairloss dreams every month or 2, usually when I'm going through a new stage of acceptance.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Oddly enough, in dreams I was bald once but then it changed to a thick mane of blond hair. I have seen myself with long hair in some dreams.