Hairloss drugs are a waste of time

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
IBM said:
JustShaveIt said:
IBM said:
Taugenichts said:
How can I find a hot, young nimpho without hair when i couldn´t even do this with hair? :roll:
Dude, my life depends on these treatments, yes, it may not work, but what do you have to lose? Some money, that´s it. And what´s so bad about the side effects? I couldn´t ever have Sex before I was on finasteride and I couldn´t have sex as long as I am taking finasteride. The difference is that I now do not even have the desire to have sex. Sexually I am feeling more satisfied than ever before, really great! I am feeling liberated, in fact I would take finasteride only for that. God bless Merck!

Though its nonsense and crazy i feel the same way as Taug. Lately my sexual levels increased a lot. I've been horny since this week and i'm not happy with it. I dont like to have desire for sex. Unfortunalely i dont have enough money to buy killer treatments like oral minoxidil, dutasteride and increase oral spironolactone.

could you please explain why you young men don't desire to have sex anymore?

For me its simple. I dont like to whack.

whacking is not sex...sex is with another person

G

JustShaveIt said:

There are people who can´t have sex, because they have got no girlfriends....

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Pete said:
depress said:
No one would willingly loose their hair, it happens and it pretty much sucks. Propecia sides suck, and it may more may not work. If it does work you will look like a balding guy for about five years until you get sick of the sides and quit it.

Minoxil regrows alittle bit of gee wiz tiny hair that is barely cosmetic.

Nizarol is like using head and shoulders, it helps keep minoxidil from disolving your scalp.

The only thing that works is learning to accept hairloss, working out to help stay young. and find a hot young nimpho to help keep you young.
Confidence, running shoes, and a hot little sex maniac is the big 3.

Try looking into Topicals.

1) PIROCTONE OLAMINE shampoo.
2) Topicals that reduce INFLAMMATION

Regards
Pete

Pete as far as i know...piroctone olamine shampoo is not yet available in the u.s.

You can get it on the web and T gel has it.

Regards
Pete

bubka

Reaction score
you are a bunch of titty babies

babytalk.jpg

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
Obviously fighting against strong male pattern baldness with proven products is an expensive way to buy time, hair time, just like eating food - it's an expensive way to buy time :D

IBM

Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:

Ok. I'll reformulate my setence:

"I dont like to have sexual desire when i dont have a good female partner to have sex."

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys just whine all the time, I'm guessing you are also major losers in real life. You guys seriously have to grow up.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
JustShaveIt said:

Ok. I'll reformulate my setence:

"I dont like to have sexual desire when i dont have a good female partner to have sex."

Agreed.

klink said:
Some of you guys just whine all the time, I'm guessing you are also major losers in real life. You guys seriously have to grow up.

If you're referring to me, I don't think I'm a loser, or a whinger.

Rather, I know what I want for my own body and look for ways to achieve it. I don't want to experience sexual desire, so why should I have to?

G

klink said:

Yes, I am a loser, but at least I am honest about it.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taug, that latest guy in your Avatar looks bonkers :lol:

What's wrong with a bit of whining. No one wants to whine but then no one wants treatments that are not working. Those that don't whine at all are ones that treatments are working, we all want to be like those...

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
dresden said:
Pete, what topicals you suggest to reduce inflamation?

I can only tell you what I am using and my logic behind using it.

I am currently using CALOSOL TOPICAL SPRAY.

Its a herbal formulation to reverse INFLAMMATION and the IMMUNAL response involved in hairloss.

It has success at reversing Alopecia Areata - which is an IMMUNAL form of hairloss. So it works in lowering INFLAMMATION thus it should reduce hairfall.

Regards
Pete

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
i can only find the t/gel with coal tar....I cannot find any t/gel with piroctone olamine pete.

Neutrogena only sells it with piroctone olamine in europe, I guess.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Yes, I am a loser, but at least I am honest about it.

oh great comeback einstein. that's like: "Hey I'm a paedophile, but at least I admit it - not like those other freaks!".

I was a loser, I'd pray for ignorance.